Chapter 3: The Beginning to the Escape

We arrived at the army camps wondering what to do next. "Ok, now where are we?" Asked my brother concernedly. "We are at the army camps and we're going to be trained like a soldier. We have to get out of here. But how?" I asked. "Maybe someone can find us something to break out of here." I pondered. So I went to my tent and I saw my roommate, Daniel. So I got a comb and made a comb blade and gave it to him and told him my plan to escape. "I'm going to steal an entrance key and make a mold of it so I won't be found with it. Then I will dig a tunnel then dig out at night right beside the gate then use the key." I said softly. The reason I'm not digging under the fence is because it is electric and goes into the ground so people like me don't dig through it. So my escape attempt started. First I needed some respect from my roommate so he wouldn't rat me out. So I always complement him whenever I can so when he works out I always 'admire' him so he likes me more. So I needed a guard outfit from the laundry job. So I applied and I got the job and while I was cleaning one of the guard outfits I stuffed it in my pockets and got out. "Hey, what's that in your pockets?" A guard said suspiciously. "Um... nothing." I said nervously. So I ran into my cell and I got lucky. In one of the pockets was an entrance key and all I needed was a lighter and plastic. My brother was doing just fine. He was making friends and he loved the food. But he still missed our futuristic life. My friend Daniel wanted to escape with me. He told me his secret. He wasn't Daniel. His name was actually Andrew and he was trying to escape with someone. So he got me 4 trowels and I made some timber supports to we could support the tunnel. I started to dig under my desk and start my escape attempt. I told my brother this but he didn't want me to because he didn't want me to get in trouble but I insisted.