- Girls and Boys -

L x coming out! Reader

(A/N: Hello everyone! So a couple days ago, I came out as bisexual to my best friend and they were very supportive! It was a nerve racking thing to do for me but I did it! If you're ever in a similar situation, my messages are always open if you need someone to talk to! No matter who you are, I'll always support you!)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

My heart was pumping.

I was about to come out to L and later, the Task Force.

" H-Hey L, could I speak t-to you?" You asked, fiddling with your fingers.

" Yes one moment please." He says and types on his computer before looking back at you.

" Alright, what was it you needed (Y/N)?" He asked.

" I-I.." You stuttered out.

" I-I like girls and boys." You say and clamp your eyes shut.

" Alright. Anything else you'd like to discuss?" Your eyes widened in shock.

" Y-You aren't going to y-yell at me?" Your knuckles had turned white from gripping your suit jacket.

" It's not like you're Kira or something like that. As long as you aren't hurting people or yourself, than I don't care which gender you like." He says and gives you a smile.

Your legs have out and you collapsed to the floor crying.

" T-THANK Y-YOU SO MUCH." You looked up at him with a teary - eyed smile.

L patted your head to comfort you.

" Here, have some chocolate."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Task Force + Misa

You had told and now it was time to tell Task Force.
You were scared of telling Light the most. He seemed the most judgmental.

L said you could take as much time as you wanted telling them. You were extremely grateful for that.

" H-Hey, everyone. Could I t-talk to you all?" You asked as they nodded.

" What's up (N/N)?" Matsuda asked.

" I'm a-about to say something but you guys have to promise you won't yell or freak out." You looked at L for support as he smiled at you.

The Task Force confusingly agreed.

" I-I like both girls and boys. I'm b-bisexual." You say and keep your eyes on the floor.

You felt as if you looked up you'd be dead. You didn't notice but you had tears running down your cheeks.

You could hear a set of footsteps approaching you.

It was Mr. Yagami.

" Thank you for trusting us enough to tell us." He says and puts a hand on your shoulder.

" Yeah (Y/N)! You shouldn't have been scared or nervous at all! We all support you!" Matsuda says and smiles.

You look at Misa and she gives you a closed eyed smile before gasping and running up the stairs.

20 seconds later, she came back with a cardboard box.

" Everyone, come here!" She says.

Aizawa hands you one more tissue and walks with you to the box.

" One for me, one for you Light, one for Ryuzaki, one for Matsuda, one for you chief, and one for Aizawa and (Y/N)!"

She had handed you a pin with the bisexual flag.

" I was thinking you guys could wear these on your suits! I'll be wearing mine on my outfits of course." Misa says, putting the pin on her top.

Everyone follows suit and puts it on their jackets, L putting his on his shirt. Hell even Watari was pinning one on his.

" You gonna put yours on too (N/N)?" Misa asked.

You tearfully smiled and nodded your head.

As you put the pin on your shirt, you heard Task Force clap and cheer.

" Time for a coming out of the closet party." You laughed at your own joke.

You were so lucky to have friends that supported you

(A/N: I know there wasn't much L in this so I apologize, but I thought I'd write a comfort chapter! Have an amazing day!)