- Spooky Season -

L X Halloween Loving! Reader

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Ever since you were a child, you had loved Halloween. Just the thought of dressing up to go and get candy, got you excited.

You were a member of the Task Force, and you liked  everyone there. But, there was one person you loved, L.

You had always taken a liking to him, ever since he did the 'bang!' skit. You had found his pale skin, black hair, and dark eyes attractive.

So there you were, helping Watari hang up Halloween decorations. " Wow Watari! This looks amazing!" You said, stars in your eyes. You were hanging little bats on the ceiling of the building, when the other members walked in the room.

" You're really going all out, huh (Y/N)?" Matsuda asked.

" Yeah, of course! I love Halloween!" You said and smiled. You had finished hanging up the bats, and were now climbing down the ladder.

" Don't you think you're a little too old for Halloween (Y/N)?" Aizawa deadpanned.

You gasped. You felt offended. You were about a year younger then L, how come they're picking on you?

" Halloween is for everyone, Aizawa." You said and crossed your arms. Light and L had also come into the room. " Woah, looks like Halloween came and threw up in here." Light chuckled.

L scratched his feet together as he looked at the decorations. " That's a lot of Halloween." He looked at you. " Good job (Y/N)." He said and smiled.

Your face turned a light shade of pink as you smiled back at the black haired man. " T-Thanks Ryuzaki." Matsuda noticed your blush and laughed. " Haha! Look at her face! Her cheeks are so pink! Her cheeks are so pink!" (A/N : If you get the reference, I love you.) Matsuda teased. " Okay, whatever." You huffed.

" Matsuda, I'd appreciate if you would stop teasing my friend, thank you." L had started calling you his friend, and you thought that it was absolutely adorable.

" S-Sorry Ryuzaki. It's just that (Y/N) has a cru-" " MATSUDA! I need your help with the decorations please." You gritted through your teeth. Matsuda had found out on your little crush on the black haired detective and was constantly trying to set you both up.

  - TIME SKIP -

It was now the day of Halloween and you couldn't been any more excited! You had dressed up as a cute little ghost with a little pumpkin trick or treating basket.

" Nice costume you got there (N/N)!" Said Misa. " Thanks Misa Misa!" You smiled and skipped toward L.

" Ryuzaki!" You yelled. The pale man looked up at you and smiled a bit. " Ghosts?" He questioned. You nodded your head and gave him a hug.

" Happy Halloween Ryuzaki!" You said and smiled up at him. His face had turned a bright shade of pink as he hugged you back.

" T-Thank you (Y/N)." You smiled even brighter. As you broke apart from the hug, you pulled out your truck or treating basket and handed a bunch of candy to L.

" U-Um. S-So Ryuzaki. Do you happen to have a partner?" You asked the pale man. He looked up at you and turned his head to the side. " Romantically? No. Why?"

You bit your lip as you looked down. " W-Well you see Ryuzaki, I actually happen to like you. A lot. So I was wondering if you would like to go trick or treating with me." You asked, hopefully.

L looked at your nervous state and smiled. " Okay." You looked up shocked. " W-Wait really?!" You asked. " Yeah, just let me finish up this paper work." L had turned back to his computer.

" Oh L! Thank you so much!" You kissed his cheek, managing to get black lip stick on his cheek from your costume.

He touched his cheek as he turned around to ask of you meant what you did but to his dismay,
you were running with your pumpkin bucket, sweets falling out of it, seeming like a path made of candy was following you.

- The End -