- Host Club -

So I've been rewatching a bunch of older animes and I couldn't stop thinking about Ouran High School Host Club, so this will be an OHSHC AU!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

" Welcome." You heard a voice say.

You had been wandering around Ouran Academy when you stumbled upon the abandoned music room.

" I see we have quite the beauty here." Says a man with dirty blonde hair.

" What in the hell-" " Welcome to Ouran Academy's host club. You are?" The man says, extending his hand out to you.

" (Y/N) (L/N)." You say and shake his hand.

" (L/N). Your mother is (M/N) (L/N), a famous baker here in Japan! Am I correct?" He asks and kisses your hand.

You grab your hand and wipe it on your skirt.

" Yeah you're right. You're Light Yagami, a second year correct?" You say, looking around the room.

It was surprisingly spacious. You looked around and saw the other members. A man with blond long hair, eating chocolate while he had his arm wrapped around a girls shoulder.

Another man with white hair, who was playing with finger puppets while having tea with another bunch of girls.

Your eyes moved to look at a man with dark hair, playing video games with girls and letting them win.

As you continued to look around the room, your eyes landed on a pale man with black hair who looked sleep deprived, drinking tea.

You could feel your cheeks turn a bright pink.

" Ms.(L/N)." Light says and grabs your hand again.

" W-Who's that pale guy with the black hair?" You asked, not taking your eyes off of him.

" Oh him? That's just L." He says and smiles.

" Would you like to have a cup of tea with me-" " I'd like to sit with L." You interrupted.

" A-Are you sure-" " Yup!" You interrupted once more.

He sighed. " L! You have a customer." He looked up from his tea and his eyes met yours.

You thanked Light and continued to walk towards L.

" Looks like L just stole your customer." The one with white hair chuckled, flicking the finger puppet that looked like Light off of his finger.

" I-It's just one person. I'm still the god of this place." He says and walks away.

As you walked to L, you could feel your heartbeat in your ears.

" H-Hello my name is (Y/N)." You say and smile at him, a light blush on your face.

" I'm L. Please, have a seat. Would you like some tea?" He asks and grabs the pot full of hot tea.

You nod your head yes and sit down.

" I like your hair." You say and smile.

A light pink tint crossed his cheeks as he thanked you.

" Are you new to Ouran? You must be, otherwise I would've remembered a face as beautiful as yours." He says and bites his thumb nail.

You feel your heart melt at his words

" Yeah, this is my first year here." He nods and refills his tea cup.

" If you'd like to, I could show you around and than we could come and spent time at the Host Club." He winks at you.

You swore you could feel your soul leaving your body.

" Yeah that seems like fun." You smiled and stood up.

He follows suit, grabbing your hand and walking past Light.

Mello, Near, and Matt struggled to keep in their laughter.

" W-Wow. So much for being the Host Club's god." Mello says and bursts out laughing.

" Careful Light. L might take you down and steal all your clients." Matt says and falls on the floor from laughter, tears in his eyes.

" L - 1. Light - 0." Near says smirking as he flicks the L finger puppet at Light's face.

" S-Shut up! I am and will forever be the Host Club's god!" He yells and walks away, leaving the three boys to laugh at his demise.

- End