- The Yagami Family -

L x Light's Sibling! Reader

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Being siblings with Light was....interesting to say the least.

You loved your younger brother with your whole being, but he seemed a bit off his rocker.

When you would go home, you could hear him talking to himself in his room.

One day, you could hear him talking and laughing and decided to investigate.

" What the hell is he saying now?" You say and walk to his door.

You knock and wait for a response.

Rummaging could be heard from the outside before hearing Light say 'enter'.

" You alright in here? I thought I heard you talking to someone." He nods and smiles.

" Yeah, I was just reading out loud to myself and studying for my next test."

You smile back and continue talking.

" Start getting ready, we have another meeting, remember?" You say excitingly.

Like Light, you had wanted to be a detective, so when you were asked to help in the Kira case, you gladly accepted.

You loved working with all the members of Task Force, especially Ryuzaki.

The first time you met him, your cheeks turned pink and you could've sworn you felt your heart skip a beat.

" Yeah I know. I'm glad that you're getting this excited for the meetings. You sure it's only because we discuss about catching Kira, or is there something else catching your eye?" Light smirks and laughs at you.

You roll your eyes.

" Shut it Light. Hurry up and get ready." You close the door and run to your room.

" How the fuck did he find out?!" You whisper - yelled to yourself.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

" Thank you everyone for coming on such short notice." Ryuzaki says, scooping sugar cubes into his mouth.

As he talked about Kira, you looked at your notebook and began to sketch Ryuzaki in it.

" Yagami." He says sternly.

You, Light, and your father look up from your notes and paperwork.

" Yes?" You all say.

" Just (Y/N). You looked like you were spacing out, you mind telling me about what we were talking about?" He says and stuffs strawberry cake in his face.

You nod and begin to give a brief, but detailed, explanation.

He thanks you and continues his discussion.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

" Misa!" You yelled and ran around Headquarters trying to find her.