Chapter 1: Chips are means of communication

(Y/n) - your name
(Y/s) - your surname
(Y/h/c) - your hair colour
(b/f/n) - best friend's name
(y/s/n) - your sibling's name (very sorry if you don't have siblings, but i need to use one for the plot ;-;)
(f/f) - favourite food
(f/c) - favourite colour
~ - time skipping
Think that's all, enjoy.

~~~

School.

A place where you can learn and broaden your horizons. How could a place like this, offering so much to help people's future, be so annoying and difficult at times? How could it be that something that could give you many lifetime relationships, could feel extremely lonely most of the time? There aren't many occasions in life to create friendships better than schooldays and yet... Yet, they seem far more hurtful than anyone could imagine.

You opened your eyes slowly as a single yawn escaped your lips. Bashfully, you looked around to see if anyone had noticed a sign of your exhaustion. You were in public after all. Most of the people wouldn't care. However, you've always did. The stares of unknown passers-by, waiting for a proof of any kind of weakness on your behalf, disgust you truly. Why does society want to rate your every step, every setback, hell, even looks, you've always wondered. Thinking, you picked up your pace and headed straight home.

~

"I'm home." You yelled after closing the front door of your apartment. You took off your shoes and threw your backpack on the floor, not caring about the books inside of it. Entering the living room, a sigh left your lips as your eyes searched for anyone to welcome you back. "Hello? Am I alone again?"

Silence.

Standing for a bit with a disappointed expression, you decided to relax after the tiring day. Heading off to the kitchen, you grabbed a pack of chips and some leftover dinner from two days ago. After carefully making your way back to the living room, you plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Everyday is the same, huh?

~

*DRR DRR DRR* *knock knock knock*
"(Y/n), OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW. I'M CARRYING HEAVY BAGS!" You heard, after getting startled and almost dropping your plate. When the initial shock had disappeared, you stood up and almost run to the front door. In the end, you couldn't make your mother angry, could you?

Behind the door, stood your mother with seven heavy bags of groceries on the floor. As expected, she brushed passed you.

"Carry them to the kitchen, please." She briefly said.

With an exasperated sigh, you glanced at the bags and proceeded to take them inside. Since the only way to get into the kitchen lead through the sitting room, you could see your mother making herself comfortable on the couch. She was already changing the channel you had been watching. Tiredly, you started unpacking groceries, knowing you'd probably have to do it anyway.

"How was school?" Your mother asked, not bothering to even look your way.

You paused. These conversations were unavoidable, weren't they? "Quite good. Nothing extraordinary happened, so..." You obviously lied. Unfortunately for you, she didn't drop the subject.

"Is that so? I thought that having a breakdown and making teachers think that your family is "problematic" would be quite extraordinary. Although, maybe it is normal for you, (Y/n). You certainly love making such a fuss and be the center of everyone's attention." The sarcasm in her voice made your hands shake and by this time you were entirely frozen in place. "You really should become an actress, or even better! Join a circus!" She continued.