9

Beyonce POV

4:44 pm

yesterday night was terrible. I know overreacted about the situation but I dont even wanna risk getting hurt by her again. I wish everything could go back to normal before that onika girl came and fucked up the entire picture. for now I just wanna stay distant from megan because that's what I need to do. im going to be leaving soon to go out and get myself something to eat. As I headed out the house I ran back into my house because I forgot my phone. I headed towards the place and was about 5 minutes away when I saw someone familiar , I tried to get a closer look at who I thought it was and I was correct. it was onika of course. it appeared that she was going into the same restaurant as me. when I got into the restaurant I saw her sitting a table across from me and she looked up towards me so I looked away. as I peeped to look back up I saw her walking in my direction, I was thinking maybe she was headed somewhere else but she came and sat at my table.

"hi?" I said confusingly

"hello..you look lonely"

"no im fine" I said

"i'll sit with you if you'd like"

"I guess so" I said

I watched onika walk back to her table to grab her things in such shock. why was she talking to me?

"you do know who I am right?" I asked

"yes,beyonce"

"im sorry im confused why are you talking to me? and offering to sit with me.. dont you think its a little weird?" I said

"weird? weird how?"

"you...megan. you remember?" I asked

"ohhh yeahhh that" she dragged out

"yes" I said lowly

" that was a total mistake and I know damn well you tired of hearing that sorry ass excuse but cmon. we were both a little drunk and I just seen a fine woman and went for it"

my eyes lit up at how blunt she was and so bold with what she wanted to say, she didn't sugarcoat a single thing.

"oh alright" I said lowly

"but I mean I get why you'd hate me. you probably look at me like a whore too, I can understand that"

"no I dont.. but I do hate you a little because of that night" I said

"i'd hate me too"

"but can I ask you something?" I said

"go for it"

"you were texting megan a couple days ago and I just wanted to know if she ever responded to you" I said

" no she ignores the hell outta me. trust me that girl practically hates me and that fine with me. it was a one time thing and besides I have a husband I promise I dont want anything with your girl"

"she's not technically my girl but thanks for telling me I almost kilt that girl" I laughed

we both laughed as the server walked up to our table to give us our drinks.

6:54 pm

As I was driving home I thought very hard about what happened with megan and I the other night and how hard I was on her. even though what she did was indeed fucked up and it hurt I still thought maybe I was being a little to hard on her. I decided to try and talk about the situation with megan instead of ignoring her like i've been doing all day, so texted her.