5.

December 24

6:48 pm

Megan POV

Tonight was the night of the Christmas party and Im feeling really good.I love going to parties whether they are small or big. I wanted to look good but I didn't want to wear anything to extra so I decided to throw on a basic red 2 piece outfit. I checked my phone to keep up with the time and I seen a text from beyonce

Bey baby<33: "Are you almost ready? ive been waiting for 30 minutes"

I do tend to take a while when im getting ready to go out I spend most of my time on my makeup

"bey you know I have to make sure my makeup is tight"

Bey baby<33: "I know girl I know. But im ready to see you. im on my way now"

She didn't even give me a chance to say if I was ready or not

Beyonce POV

I waited outside of megans house for 15 minutes before she finally came out. As she walked towards my car I got a good glimpse of her outfit and they way it fit her body perfectly. I went to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

Megan: "thank you baby"

she kissed me on the cheek

"your welcome princess"

As we rolled up to where the party was I seen so many cars parked up and down the street. He rolled up to the party playing one of megans favorite rappers Pimp C. I parked towards the end of the street closer to where the house was located. I noticed that megan was still fixing her makeup in the car. No matter how much I tell her she dosent need any makeup she insists that she does. From the outside of the house this didn't look like your typical Christmas party.

Megan POV

Me and Beyonce walked into the house side by side walking past a lot different couples as they all starred. As soon as we got into the house I ran to the restroom because I was holding it the entire damn car ride. I told Beyonce I was going to the restroom and she headed off talking to the host of the party, Devin. After using the restroom and washing my hands I headed out the bathroom. Before I could open the door some short Barbie sized girl taped on my shoulder to tell me I forgot my purse and I took the purse thanked her and started to head off again before she started to speak again and I looked back

"yes?"

the short girl introduced her self to me telling me her name, Onika

" Im megan"

Onika:" Ive seen you around a couple times and I always wanted to know your name"

The way she looked at me was in a very flirty type of way and It made me uncomfortable and I started to wonder where beyonce was so I decided to wrap up the conversation and go look for her

"Oh well now you know..uhm maybe ill see you around? I gotta go , see ya"

Onika: "Why you going so early girl? whats the rush for?"

"Im not in a rush"

Onika:" hmm ya ass don tried to run up out this bathroom quick as fuck 3 times babygirl"

"I kinda do have to go find someone so-"

Onika:" and who is that someone?"

"A friend Ms. Detective"

I felt a little weird about calling beyonce only my friend but me and her haven't made things official we're taking our time.

Onika:"Just a friend? okayyy well you wanna stay with me for a while before you go run off until that so important friend of yours?"

"I- I should probably go soon"

As I tried to pick up my purse to leave her felt onikas hand grip my arm tightly. I tried to speak but she covered my mouth with two fingers. She started to breath on my neck heavily and I felt my body go weak and I tried to tell her to stop again

"onika stop"

Onika:" why?"

Her hands went down and she started to touch my breasts I bit my lip to make sure I didn't moan.Her hands continued to wonder all around my body and I felt her hand slip into my skirt. I could no longer control myself and she knew what she was doing to me. She took off my skirt and her fingers where spread everywhere across my body.

Beyonce POV

Devin and I were talking for some time about our lives and our future goals and clowning eachother remembering a lot of embarrassing memories from our child hood. I noticed I never seen Megan since we got her almost 20 minutes ago so I decided to go look for her. First I kinda just walked around searching for her and remembered that she went to use the bathroom but I  know it dont take that long for her to use the bathroom ever. I started to walk towards the hall where the bathroom was and I started to hear a lot of noise so I walked in slowly not knowing what was going on. I opened the door and seen Megan and very short girl with pink hair. As soon as Megan noticed it was me that walked in she pushed the short girl off of her.

Megan:"Baby what are you doing in here??"

"I should be the one asking you questions. Who the fuck is this?"

Megan:" Nobody baby we can just go. This wasn't supposed to happen"

She reached to grab my arm and I pushed her hand off

"Hell no you can leave with her "

I then heard the short girl speak up saying "Im sorry I didn't know I swear..she told me you guys were just friends" and when I heard that I felt my whole heart shatter and I turned to megan with a serious face but im pretty sure she could see the pain in my eyes.

Megan:" Wait beyonce please?"

"Just friends? Goodbye Megan"

She kept trying to get my attention as I walked out the house and to the car. I finally let her say a few words once I got in the car.

"What the fuck do you want Megan"

Megan: "Baby that was an accident I dont even know that girl- I know that wasn't right but I tried to get her off of me. Can you just give me another chance please ?"

"I dont know but for right now I want nothing to do with you you can come by my house tomorrow to come get your things goodnight Megan"

While I was speaking to her I tried my best not let my tears show but I couldn't control them. I dint want to let her leave at all honestly but I just need time to think and right now im just hurt . I rolled up my window and I heard megan yell very clearly.

Megan:" I LOVE YOU BEYONCE"

I rolled my eyes at her and drove off.