3.

The next day..

Beyonce POV

As i walked into class almost 15 minutes late everyones head snapped back to look at me walk through the door. I noticed that we had a substitute today due to Ms.amber being in the hospital. Everyone was talking and gossiping of course it happens everytime our teacher isn't here which happens often. When i seen Megan and Justin talking my heart dropped n my ass. Although i couldn't hear what was being said i just knew Justin was talking to her about the conversation we had. Hopefully his nosey ass dosent ruin this for me.

I then seen Megan start to walk towards me and i got really nervous and started to play around with my hair

Megan:"Hey uh..its Beyonce..Right"?

"Yes im Beyonce"

This is so akward oh god

Megan:" Oh okay i just wanted to make sure i was correct "

Megans eyes started to wonder and i could tell she was nervous so i decided to keep the conversation going

"And your names megan...am i correct?"

Megan:"Yes im surprised you knew i dont have many friends down here"

"Dont worry about friends they'll eventually come to you but uh..i-i cou-could be your friend if..uh you want. Only if you want you dont have to be friend i just think- i mean im a great friend..uhm sorry im really weird"

We both started to sofly laugh and her laugh was so soothing to me

Megan:" No its fine ill be your friend if youd like?"

"Yes of course i really like you"

Megan:" You...like me?"

"wait omg not in that way i swear im not a creep...im really bad with words sometimes sorry"

Megan"Stop apologizing is all good so uhm i heard you and Justin talking about me yesterday.."

Fuck how did she know it was her i never said her name

"Oh uh yeahh uhm "

Megan:Am i making you uncomfortable? if so ill just g-

"No no i want you to stay im just nervous "

Megan:"You dont have to nervous around me... so ca-can you tell me everything? if not that's okay too..im just kinda wondering"

I felt my insides twist and felt a big lump in my throat i was so nervous but i decided to tell her

"I actually do like you and i have for almost a month..this is the first time we had a full conversation but i love your smile it makes me smile too and the way you carry yourself is so amazing to me. Everytime i see you i automatically get butterflies.. its corny ik!

Megan:"Awww i give you butterflies? your so adorable"

I couldn't say anything i was still so nervous so i just smiled and she continued talking

Megan: Wellll know i know how you feel...maybe we could more than friends"

She winked at me and got her bags then left the room

My heart finally stopped beating so fast when she left the class but i couldn't stop smiling. I think it actually went well. I should've asked for her number..FUCK.