1.

December 12

8:49 am New York

As Megan walked out of Bryant and Stratton college during the winter she almost tripped over a pile of trash that appeared to be fast food leftovers "fucking dumbasses" she thinks to herself . The winter was always her favorite season every since she was a little girl but she was thinking to herself "gotdamn this some weather I could die in...literally"

Megan POV

After I got out of the freezing cold and got back to my apartment I noticed there was cheese stuck to favorite part of boots. ugh im not sure the rest of this day will go well. As I was trying to clean off my boots I seen my phone light up from the corner of my eye. On my screen I seen "Justin<33" I couldn't stand this boy for shit. he would always stare at me in class in which made me feel very uncomfortable.. and ive told him this many times. But this was a little unusual he never actually texted me for anything his eyes were just always glued on me anytime he saw me and I could tell it was hard for homeboy to look away.

Justin<33:HEY MEGGY WEGGY! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU REMEBER WHAT MS.AMBER ASSIGNED US IN CLASS TODAY

Im lowkey wondering why hes typing in all caps..maybe hes excited about the homework?

So sorry I didn't get a chance to catch it, kinda drifted off lol

delievered

Justin<33: NO NEED TO APOLAGIZE! ILL GET IT FROM BEYONCE THX THO

For a while ive always wondered why everyone brought up that beyonce girl in every conversation.Maybe shes popular? I wouldn't know I haven't been here for too long. All though ive seen her around her and there she seems really cool and quiet. She always wears her long blonde hair down and I noticed she tends to wear black ALOT.

I put my phone aside and decided to take a nap I had a pounding headache.

6:19 pm

Shit I slept that long? I said with my mouth dropped to the floor. I was hungry but wasn't in the mood for any fast food so I just made a small meal being that I lived alone. After I got done eating I did a little studying then showered. After showering I went to my favorite place in the world.my bed.