2) Wet Dream

Word count : 886
Warnings : swearing, adult content

↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️

It was 4 in the morning and you and Tony were in your bedroom, sleeping peacefully. His hand was over your waist, keeping you close to his chest, while he was breathing steadily against your neck.

Suddenly, however, he started groaning silently and his breath quickened, while his hand gripped your waist even tighter, which made you open your eyes, a little bit confused. Looking behind, you firstly assumed that Tony was having a nightmare, but that was until you felt him rubbing against your lower back.

"Mmh... Y/N..." he moaned in his sleep, his clothed boner grinding against your ass.
Your eyes widened, realising that he was having a wet dream about you and you couldn't help but get turned on as well.

At first, you thought that it would be a good idea to wake him up, but you decided to do something else instead.

Taking his arm off you, you pushed him on his back, careful not to wake him up, then threw the blanket off him. He moved a little bit, but continued to sleep however.

Biting your lip, you started palming his bulge through his pants, slowly, earning another groan from him.

After you thought that you've teased him enough, you decided to take it out. You felt yourself clenching around nothing at the sight of his big, hard cock. His tip was leaking precum, which only made your mouth water.

Taking another glance at Tony and making sure he was still sleeping, you took him in your hand and started stroking him.

"Ah-fuck!" you heard all of a sudden, which made you jump. However, it was just Tony, moaning in his sleep.

Returning your attention to his cock, you leaned your head forward, your tongue darting out to lick at the tip, before wrapping your lips around his head and starting to suck it like a lollipop. You could have sworn you heard his breath hitch the moment your mouth made contact with his dick.
One of your hands was stroking him, while the other one was playing with his balls.

You went deeper, taking more of his cock into your mouth and enjoying the taste of your boyfriend, which only made you even wetter.
"Mmm... Yeah, baby, just like that... " Tony moaned once again, his hips moving on their own.

Taking his dick out of your mouth, you continued stroking it, while deciding to suck on his balls.

Tony jolted awake, confused about his surroundings. He didn't know what was happening at first, but realised it as soon as he saw you.

"S-Shit... Y/N, baby, what are you... Oh, fuck... What are you d-doing?" he stuttered and groaned, his hands moving into your hair.

"Well, you seemed to have a little problem, so I thought it would be nice if I helped you with it." you replied, smiling up at him, before licking a long stripe of his cock, your eyes fixed on his.

He threw his head back, his breath becoming unsteady, while his hands gripped the sheets in order not move his hips and hurt you somehow. Realising he was struggling, you decided to take matters into your own hands.

"Come on, baby..."you whispered, stroking him faster. "Fuck my mouth... I wanna gag on your fucking cock."

That was all you had to do in order for him to lose control and start moving his hips fast and rough, shoving his cock to the back of your throat.

"You love sucking me off, don't you? You dirty, little, slut." he groaned.

You moaned around his cock, sucking even harder. You swore you could have come right there and then.

"God, I love you and your mouth!" he panted in between moans. "I'm so close, baby girl. Please, don't stop!"

Once again, you took your mouth off him, stroking him at the speed of light.

"Go on, baby... I wanna taste your cum. Be a good boy and come for me." you encouraged him, your lips sucking at the head.

With one last growl, he started spilling inside your mouth, his body shaking uncontrollably.

You closed your eyes in satisfaction, swallowing his cum and cleaning him up, before giving his cock one last kiss and tugging it back in his pants.

Tony was staring at the ceiling, his chest rising and falling repeadly, before looking at you lovingly. You smiled, moving up his body, kissing his arc reactor and then his soft lips.

Pulling away, you laid back beside him, your head on his chest, while he kissed your forehead.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much!" he whispered softly, his eyes shining as he looked at you.

"I love you too, babe." you replied truthfully, kissing his cheek. "And don't worry about it. I love having your cock in my mouth." you said silently, biting your lip, your hand gripping his clothed dick one more time.

"Oh, I know you do." he whispered back, licking his lips. "Let me just catch my breath and I'll return the favor, baby girl." he added with a wink.

You only chuckled, snuggling closer to him, butterflies surrounding your belly. No matter how much time was passing, Tony always knew how to make your heart beat faster and fill it with love and joy.