Savior - Last Part

Word count : 2047
Warnings :angst, cursing, happy ending🎉

Requested by : flaminrobirdie
I love you! ❤️

A/N :The conclusion of this little story is that I suck at describing details.Yaaay! 😃

↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️

It was approximately 7 in the morning when everyone gathered in the living room, already dressed in their own suits. They were seated on the sofa, listening carefully to what you and Tony were saying and trying to figure out a plan to defeat the evil creatures.

"So you're telling me that a monster ship is approaching and those weirdos want to turn us into them?" Natasha summarised, raising a questioning eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes." you replied before Tony could. "There's a substance inside their weapons that will attack both our brain and functional system as soon as it touches our skin. Basically, not only will we turn into some disgusting creatures, but we will also lose our memories, abilities, knowledge and we'll start behaving just the way they do."

"What's the plan then?" asked Peter. "It's obvious we cannot confront them just like that. Our suits will protect us, but what about the people out there?"

"We could split into teams. Two of us will make sure everyone is safe and the others will take care of those guys." Bruce suggested. "Y/N and Peter are probably the best ones for the first task."

"I totally agree." Tony replied almost immediately. "They are the most unexpirienced, so they'll be safer this way."

"Tony, I'm not gonna-"

"I wasn't talking to you." he cut you off. "You'll either follow the orders or stay here until we're done."

"What the hell happened between you two?" Clint asked, visibly confused.

"Language!" Steve smacked his head.

Tony sighed, refusing to look at you. "It doesn't matter. We have a far more important task to deal with at the moment. Let's go."

***

The fight has began. While Y/N and Peter were busy trying to protect the people, the others were on the battle field, struggling to kill the enemies.

"Why are they so numerous?" Steve grunted as one of the monsters pointed its gun at him, so he dodged the bullet with his shield.

"JARVIS, any idea how we can stop them?" Tony asked desperately, flying around the place and trying to kill as many as possible.

"The source they take the substance from is on the ship, Mr. Stark, but the material is almost impossible to destroy. Someone needs to go there and make sure they can't refill their weapons anymore." JARVIS said. "Without those weapons, they can be easily defeated."

Tony opened his mouth to reply, when all of a sudden, a flash of lightning erupted from the sky, hitting the ground with a deafening sound. Before they knew it, the blinding light vanished, revealing a tall, muscular, long-haired guy holding a hammer.

Steve smiled, walking closer to him and shaking his hand."Good to see you, buddy."

"Good to see you too, soldier. I heard you were in need of aid." Thor grinned back at him.

"Uh, guys?" Natasha interrupted them abruptly. "I'm pretty sure that conversation can wait. Now it's really not the time."

Nodding, Thor glanced at the ship, tightening his grip on the hammer. "Man of Iron, did you say something about that poison source?"