7) Sexual Tension

Word count : 3190 (oops)
Warnings : language, smut, fluff

A/N : I'm sorry I haven't been very active lately, but I had so many projects and exams last week. Hope you like it tho. ❤️

↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️

"Nat, how many times do I have to say that I don't like him? He's twice my age for fuck's sake!" you huffed as you ran a hand through your hair in frustration.

Ever since you have joined the Avengers, Natasha and the others started making fun of you and Tony, assuming that you two liked each other, which was obviously not true at all. I mean... Tony was an old man. Right? An old, intelligent, fit, sexy-

"Hello? Earth to Y/N!" Nat snapped her fingers in front of you, shaking you out of your thoughts. "You were thinking about him, weren't you?" she smirked.

"Fuck off." you rolled your eyes. "I don't like him and that's final. Stop assuming stupid things."

"Oh, come on, girl. You are lying to yourself right now... I've seen the way you two look at each other." she grinned. "You're eye fucking him whenever he's around. Everyone noticed. I don't understand why you don't stop being so stubborn and fuck him already. It's obvious he wants the same thing."

You sighed, shaking your head. "You're not gonna drop it, are you? I wouldn't fuck him even in my worst nightmares."

"Mhm... Says the one who was literally drooling over him when you saw him shirtless this morning." Nat replied, crossing her arms over her chest and watching you amused.

"Think whatever the fuck you want." you answered, obviously unimpressed.

"OK, ok... Do whatever you want, but when you see him with someone else, you'll realise I was right. Don't tell me I didn't warn you." she shrugged. "Anyway, me and the team have to go on a mission and we'll come back next week. Until then, make sure you and Tony don't break all the beds."

You gasped in shock at her words, but before you could reply, she ran away, giggling loudly. You just shook your head, smiling involuntarily and heading back to the living room.

***

It's been a few hours since the others have left, and you were sitting on the sofa, eating some snacks and trying to find something interesting to watch. After a while, you decided to watch a movie, hoping you wouldn't get even more bored than you already were at the moment.

"Hey, doll." you jumped as soon as you heard a familiar voice. "Lol, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Tony laughed, sitting at the opposite side of the couch.

"H-hey..." you hated yourself for stuttering. "Umm... It's fine." you replied, refusing to look at him. You didn't know how, but he was making you feel flustered, although he didn't do anything special.

"What are you doing?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"Isn't it obvious?" you rolled your eyes, without paying any attention to him. "And here I thought you were a genius..."

He just laughed, deciding not to add anything else and started watching the movie with you. After a while, however, your gaze accidentally fell on him, which made you almost choke at the sight. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt, which was tugged in his pants and was not fully buttoned, showing a bit of his chest, and some black jeans that seemed very tight against his muscular tights along with a matching belt.