"Take me"

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan kissed each other as though their lives depended on it. As they dived under the waters, entangled in each other's arms, their lips remained locked. They did not feel the need to breathe. Finally, they hit surfaced. The cold water glistened on their skin. Lan Zhan wrapped his arms around Wei Ying and kept both of them afloat.

"Lan Zhan... It's finally happening." Wei Ying whispered against his lips.

"Hmm"

"I anticipated so much... dreamed about this for so long... but..."

"But?"

"I am scared. I feel paralysed... I don't know what to do..."

"Hmm" Lan Zhan kissed his exposed neck and moved to his cheeks, "Don't worry love!"

"Lan Zhan..." he whispered in the softest voice as he felt the pair of strong arms strengthen the hold around his waist and pull him in a tight embrace.

Wei Ying closed his eyes, shivering. He was not sure whether it was from the cold or from anticipation. Then his eyes snapped open when he realised Lan Zhan had lifted him from the waters and was heading towards their tent – their nuptial tent!

It was as stark as the Jingshi. All the decorations had been removed except for the red quilt. Lan Zhan gently put Wei Ying on the bed and covered him with the quilt.

"Lan Zhan! I don't want to sleep..."

Smiling, he replied, "I know... I am just trying to figure out tonight..."

"You don't have to stand for that... Get under the quilt – you can figure things out while I cuddle you. I am feeling quite cold now."

"Do you want a heat talisman?" Lan Zhan asked as he lay on his side next to Wei Ying and drew him into his arms.

"No. You are my bundle of heat. Let me come closer... Aaarrrrhhhhhh"

Wei Ying screamed.

"What happened love?"

Wei Ying rolled on his back, reached out for his hand and placed his palm on the painful bulge between his thighs.

"It is too sensitive. It hurts..."

"Wei Ying, as much as I want to ravish you now, I want to understand how this happened... Please explain to me..."

Wei Ying sighed.

"It is a happy side effect of the poison..."

"Is it permanent or temporary?"

"I guess it is only a temporary thing... but I don't know. Even Qing Qing did not have an answer for that... Which is why she said I should make the most of it while it lasts... it could be a few hours or a few days..."

"But your Qi, Wei Ying?"

"I am fine, my puppy!"

"No! You know very well you are not!"

"I won't break Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying, each time we have been close, I almost lost you... now I am scared... Maybe more scared than you are..."

Wei Ying felt the slight tremors of Lan Zhan's hand on him; he turned his face towards Lan Zhan and gazed into his teary eyes.

"I want you so much babe..." Wei Ying whispered.

Lan Zhan leaned forward, caught his lips between his, and started to nibble; he scattered feather kissed on his chin and jawline while his fingers gently and slowly grazed his most sensitive part.