Hard lessons

Wei Ying laid sprawled on the bed next to Lan Zhan, who was laying on his back, eyes closed, trying to recover from the heights of pleasure; the lovely sheets were scattered around them messily. Wei Ying was feeling chilly and was annoyed that he could not get any warmth from the sheets or from Lan Zhan.

He frowned and rubbed his sides with his arms to keep warm but it was useless. Lan Zhan lay flat and lifeless on his back and did not look as though he wanted to cuddle. He reached out to him and tightly wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling himself closer. Lan Zhan felt the goose bumps on his skin. With his eyes still shut, he moved, pulling Wei Ying on top of him, and pulling the quilt over them.

He was already feeling better and warmer. He leaned and buried his face into Lan Zhan's neck, filling himself with the scent of sandalwood. He nuzzled the sensitive skin of his neck and felt him stir. He eyed the pale lovely skin right in front of him greedily and suddenly felt drawn towards it. Before he knew it, he had pressed his lips on the soft part of the neck and began to trail kisses along the jawline.

He felt Lan Zhan's body waking up slowly under him and it drove him to kiss him with more force, more passion. His hands moved along Lan Zhan's side; a moan escaped from Lan Zhan's lips. Wei Ying returned to his neck, nibbling and sucking as the heat inside his own body mounted.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan whispered huskily.

Wei Ying continued his sweet assault for a little bit more and stopped. He moved slightly, staring proudly at the red mark he left.

"You look better with my marks!"

"Do I?"

Lan Zhan flipped him under him, smiling mischievously and pressed his lips against his. They kissed passionately, roughly fondling each other. Lan Zhan vigorously teased him, biting and nipping at his bottom lips, making him moan helplessly.

Wei Ying tried to move his head but Lan Zhan swiftly moved his hand under his neck and sensuously stroked the back of his neck and head with his fingers, stunning him, making him hum with pleasure and increasing the heat that was spreading from the base of his belly. He curled his toes helplessly crying out his husband's name.

Lan Zhan started moving down, trailing kisses and licking, making sure that not an inch of his skin is spared. He blushed as the images of their earlier lovemaking filled his mind.

After taking him out of the bath, Lan Zhan had licked him dry and played him like his zither until he came undone and almost fainted with pleasure. Just when he was about to rest, Lan Zhan had tied his wrists to the bed head with his forehead band. It was all new to them and they wanted to experiment. Lan Zhan had opened his 'book' at a particular page and showed it to Wei Ying. He almost choked seeing what Lan Zhan wanted. Lan Zhan read the shock in his eyes and asked if they could try. Before he could think coherently, his head moved in consent and he licked his lips voraciously. The raw hunger in Lan Zhan's eyes lit an unknown fire in him.

Lan Zhan wanted to use his mouth for his own pleasure and Wei Ying pliantly accepted. His eyes turned red as he gave in to the rough game. He felt a constriction in his throat as Lan Zhan increased the rhythm of his movement; his brained was starved of oxygen; he could hardly think; yet he never felt more alive. He closed his eyes, drinking in the sensations that were all new to him; Lan Zhan's fingers fisting his hair roughly; the pain and pleasure on his scalp as Lan Zhan's hand grazed it; the fullness in his mouth up to his throat; the heady musk of the soft hair teasing his nostrils; the knees of Lan Zhan against his own painful arousal; the throaty moans of Lan Zhan as he kept on repeating his name.

He did not realise when Lan Zhan had untied his wrists. He instinctively understood that Lan Zhan wanted to let go completely. He glanced up and saw Lan Zhan's eyes glazing. He gently guided him on his back, without letting him go and kept on moving his head, maintaining the rhythm.