Got to get you into my life

J  I  M  I  N

J  I  M  I  N

I sighed. This was stressing me.
This mate bond was stressing me.
"What should I do hyung?"

"I think it's reasonable that you first bring him here. And then we can continue this."
Yoongi hyung recommended.

"You need to first figure out the misunderstanding between you two."
Tae interjected.

"So you want me to go to him again. And bring him here. Wow!"

They nodded at me like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Hey! That's not so easy. The forest scares me. I have to go around to find him and don't forget he is mad at me now for leaving him. "
I sighed.

I think I am specialising in sighing.

"But you have to work things out jiminie. He is not anyone. He is your mate. He is meant for you and only you" Yoongi hyung said.

Is it bad that I hate that he is always right?

I stand up from the couch and started to stride towards upstairs. But I was not so lucky.

"Where are you going jimin ah?"
Tae questioned.

"I can't do this right now."
I yelled and walked to the guest room aka my temporary room here.

I was tired.
They don't understand it was hard for me too. I am in pain being away from my mate. The bond had strengthened a fraction after my stay with him all night.

I flop down on the bed and sighed. See what I said about specialising. But I was soon blinded by sleep.

Nothing beats sleep and free food.

*****

I wake up because of the ache in my heart and that makes me remember the problem I was running from.
My mate.

I stepped downstairs and saw Jungwoon doing his studies on the floor beside the couch. I must say Tae and Yoongi house is like a dream home.

 I must say Tae and Yoongi house is like a dream home

I want something like this with my mate. My big bad wolf.

I sauntered towards Jungwoon and sit beside him. I inquired "how was your school jungwoon-ah?"

He smiled at me "it was good, hyung."

I nodded and was just staring at his notebooks when Jungwoon started speaking again. I am telling you this boy can never be quiet for a long while.
"Today the teacher taught us a poem on mates. But something was not okay in it" he pouted.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It was a sad ending hyung. The girl didn't go to his mate. I asked the teacher and she responded that the girl was not brave to accept the happiness."

"How old are you again? Is it okay to teach children these?"

"I am ten hyung."
He showed me his ten fingers and it was the cutest thing in the world.

But his words were running in my head. The poem. Sometimes we reject our own happiness. It stands in front of us but we are so blind that we ignore that and look for another source of happiness.

"Like you are doing".
My rabbit snickered. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce him. His name is crumbles. And now I notice he had didn't say anything about our mate. Other than a few words.

"What do you think, I should do about our situation?"
I mind linked my rabbit.

"The only thing I know is, that I want our mate with us. We can then fight all our problems with him."

I didn't reply back to him but he knew I agreed with him.

My train of thoughts was stopped with a call on my phone. I stepped away from Jungwoon and went to the kitchen and answered the call.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Mr Park, I am Somi from Sunshine School. The principal secretary."
The other line answered.

"Oh yes, somi. What's the matter?"
I questioned.

"Ah, nothing serious. Just informing you that Keonhee has applied for resigning the job due to his wife pregnancy. And school will start from next week."

"Thanks for the prior notice Somi. I appreciate it."

I ended the call. I love my job, I do. Teaching in a preschool with small children. It makes me feel satisfied and happy. And right now we are having two weeks off.

I see it was already noon. So I ran upstairs and pack a small bag with some snacks and was going to pack my clothes but stopped midway. My clothes will not fit him.

I ran to Tae and Yoongi room. I knock to make them aware of my presence. I then entered the room and I just saw Tae there.

I told him "I need your clothes."

"Mine? Why?"
He questioned. Dumb.

"Because my clothes will not fit him. And your body shape matches with him."

He didn't say anything but throw two shirts and one pair of pants to me.

"I have a new underwear that I have not used yet. So I will give you that too."
I nodded.

I put all the clothing items in my bag and zip it.

"I will go now."
I informed my brother.

"This time bring him with you."
Tae ordered with a smile.

"Sure. I can't live without him anymore. I am fed up with this running from here to there."
I promised him.

"Let's go and get our mate"
My rabbit binked.

And with that, I was making my way to the forest. This time with a promise to bring him with me.

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW
💛

(Binky)—
When a rabbit does a weird twist and jumps in the air, it's called a binky. Rabbits do this when they have so much happy energy that they just can't contain it.