Take a Chance on Me

Jimin POV

I went to my room after dinner. I was establishing myself on the bed and sleep was far away from me. There was a slight ache in my chest and it was not helping the situation right now. And my mind, soul and heart knew the reason behind this.

After rolling all over the bed for quite some hours I decided to get some fresh air.
"I need some air"
Grumbling to myself I made my route downstairs.

I unlocked the entrance of the backyard and trudge outdoor. I inhaled a sack of air in my lungs and tried to calm my heart and mind. I felt someone standing beside me. I turn my head sideways and was surprised to saw Yoongi.

"I should have not blamed you for everything earlier. I know how Jungwoon can be sometimes"
He deciphered.

"Are you apologising for hyung?"
I asked him in a teasing tone.

"Fuck off"
He growled and turn around to leave. I caught his wrist and mumble a quiet "please stay hyung".

He stayed without a word. And we both enjoyed the silence of the night and the beauty of soft air blowing.

"You know right?"

I didn't look at him. But replied,
"Know about what?"

"Jiminie you are my brother. I never thought you were not. But you should accept the reality not running away from him. You got two picks. Choose."

"Choose between what hyung? I already feel defeated."
I sighed.

"Reject him then."

"No! Not at all!"
I exclaimed, loudly.

"Then accept him"
He breathed.

"But hyung, he is a wolf and I am a rabbit. We are meant to stand against each other not cuddling."
I protested my point. I continued
"And what about the whole colony! Do you think they will accept him? Accept us?"

"The one thing I know is that the one above us, up there don't pair us erratically. There's always a reason"

"Always the smart ass"
I snickered.

He slaps my head playfully but quite hard and resulting me to pout. I groaned "meanie".

I smile relishing our moment together. Yoongi hyung was the one that glue this family together. Take care of us all and never complain. I love him more than Tae I guess. I giggled at my thought.

He pats my back and advised
"don't go too far in future. Do what you think is right for now. And mate is one of the biggest reason for our presence"

I sighed heavily.

"Give him a chance first"

*****

I groaned when I feel a little boy bouncing around me on the bed. I groaned
"Jungwoon stop it"

But he didn't.
Brat

"Wake up hyung"

"Okay! Okay! I am up"
I grunted.

He ran away singing happily. I sighed and started to walk towards the washroom. I did my morning routine; I get out from washroom with wet hair. I look at Tae who was standing in the middle of the room.
"Uhm...do you need something?"

"We need to talk"
Informing me that he walked out.

I followed after him and was confused when I realised he was taking me to his room. He opened the door wide for me. I frowned more when I saw yoongi hyung there too.
"Okay this is getting serious"

Yoongi hyung chuckled. I rubbed the place where my heart is situated. It has started as soon as I went to sleep last night. Catching a glimpse of my distress, Tae asked softly
"Are you fine minie?"

"I am having some ache in my heart and it is uncomfortable"
I murmured slowly still rubbing the area. They both shared a look and Yoongi hyung nodded in Tae direction.

"It has started"
Tae said.

Please share your views.
It matters a lot to me.