A little piece of Heaven

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I was trapped in those brown doe eyes. Which scream confusion, innocence, love, lust and fear at the same time. It was like the time was still. We both didn't want to break this moment. Both us scared for our future. But all this magic crumbled when rain droplets started falling slowly on our faces and body.

I gave him a light push so that he will get down from me. As he was still laying naked as the day he was born on me. And it was hard not to run my eyes on his sharp and beautiful body.

He look at me in questioning and I answered his unspoken question
"I think we should first find a place to keep safe from this rain".

He didn't say anything but shifted back to his wolf form and not letting my mind run to dirty places.

He took my shirt in between his teeth and tug on it. I looked at him. He was reaching my chest in his wolf form. He is larger for a wolf or I say alpha wolf. I stare at him for a moment. But when I notice him turning his head towards his back I voiced my thoughts
"you want me to sit on your back?"

He just came and stand in front of me. I think that's a yes. I pushed myself on his back. And let me tell you, it was hard. I just put my hand on his fur not thinking I will fall. But God how wrong I was! When we started running I quickly lean down and put my hands around his neck tightly. Even tho I was feeling cold, his fur was providing me warmth.

It was like he is my sun in my cold days.

He ran for quite some minutes and stop at the tree? Or cave? I don't know what to call it. When I realised I was just sitting on his back for a while I quickly get down from his back. I blushed while looking at him. I announced
"So.....now what?"

He didn't answer again.

He went inside that tree cave. I followed him feeling afraid as well as happy. It was also protecting us from the great rain. And I was alone with my mate for the first time!

 And I was alone with my mate for the first time!

I was still feeling cold. The sound of the rain colliding with the land was mesmerising as there was no unwanted noise. Just frog sounds and wind. It was like I was in another universe.

I waited for a minute thinking he will shift but man my mate is full of surprises. So running out of tolerance, I asked "you are not shifting?"

He stared at me like I was speaking another language?

I continued
"it's not like I want to see your b-body. No! No! Wait I want to see your body....ugh. I just want to talk that's why can you shift?"

He shook his head left and right.

"Why?"

Silence.

"D-do you not l-like me?"
I whispered looking directly gazing in his golden eyes.

He shook his head so fast I think he will get a whiplash. I cracked up.
"Okay okay I got it"

I looked at him for a moment and at the exact moment I let a yawn out. He was quick and was at my foot in a blink. I smiled understanding what he wants to say. I sit down and he instantly cuddles me with his wolf.

It was heaven.

Being so close to your mate, being surrounded by his scent and him trying to protect me from cold was heaven.
Now I understand why other shifters can go on a massacre for their mate.

Even though I am at the bottom of the food chain, I will still attack a lion for my big bad wolf.
Oh thinking about this. I questioned him
"Why you are not killing me? I mean I am a rabbit...your food?"

He makes a sound that can be compared to a chuckle but I am sure I am imagining. My eyes suddenly started to close but soon opened when something vibrated. My mate hastily growled and was alert.

I laughed loudly informing him
"It's my phone"

He didn't look any better. Still ready to attack someone. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw yoongi hyung calling me. I quickly pick it up and answered
"Hey hyung.......yes I am fine.....I am with him......I will not come today as it is raining here.....yes yes hyung, I will take care.......bye"

I ended the call and pocketed my phone. He was now looking confused at me. Not wanting to explain anything I asserted
"Let's sleep"

He was still alert but was quick in snuggling close when I started to sleep.

I got my best sleep.

◽◽◽◽

Comment|Vote|Follow

Are you liking this story till now?