Begin

Jimin POV

I love my brother's son. I love him a lot, but right now I don't think I can say the same. I was clutching to Jungwoon, my brother's son close to me and was running as fast as possible from the rogue behind me.
You must be wondering how idiotic I can be to fall in this situation. But hey! It was not my fault.

I had come to my brother, Taehyung's house to babysit his son while he will be gone to a date with his husband Yoongi. But this is not how I assumed it to be to turn out.

Running away from a rogue wolf...

So, I was playing with Jungwoon in the backyard of his house. Our colony (pack of rabbits) is next to a dense forest. But our borders are quite far from where the dense forest start. So you can say it is a safe colony from all the predators of this forest.

Being a rabbit is hard, no doubt in it. Being placed at the bottom of the food chain is not what everyone wants. Still, we live a cheerful and safe life. All thanks to the supernatural council.
Oh yes, so as I was saying we were playing but Jungwoon got distracted by a butterfly and run after it. When I noticed that Jungwoon was not with me anymore, it was late, he was already passing the borders.

Being a good babysitter, note the sarcasm I run behind him before he crossed the borders. But I don't know what this tiny kid eats as he was running like Hussain bolt. When I was at the borders he was already entering the forest. I yelled for him
"Jungwoon-ah"

But he ignored me.
Brat!

I hurried after him chasing him like tom and jerry. I shifted to my rabbit while running to catch him fast. But Jungwoon stopped at a halt when the butterfly flew high in the sky. I ran to him and jumped on him to tackle him to ground so he doesn't run away again.

I was glaring at him, and he was making innocent expressions. We both were brought out of our moment with a low growl. I quickly look at the direction of the sound and was feared to the core, a rogue wolf and two rabbits.

I quickly pull Jungwoon behind me and was taking small steps away from him, keeping my eyes down at his feet not wanting to anger him more. But when he started to take big steps for us I turn my back and run for our life. I shifted in the mid running to my human form. I didn't care I was naked or uncovered.
Right now our lives are on the table.

I tried to run back to the colony but I failed in doing so. He ran after me so that I will enter more in the dense forest. Jungwoon whimpered in my hold "hyung".

Even tho we were in this chasing game because of him, I can't hate him for that. He was just a child. But I will punish him if we got out of this, which I hoped we will.

I was getting tired from running this much and my steps were getting slower and slower. I was afraid, this is how we will end. But I guess God took notice of my pray and soon a painful howl was heard behind me. What I saw should have made me afraid to die but it didn't.

There the rogue who was chasing us from what I assume half an hour was being killed in front of me by a huge black wolf. I had never seen such a huge wolf in my entire twenty-two year of life. The Black wolf was still harming the rogue even he was dead for a while now. Jungwoon whimper at the scene and it snatched the attention of the big black wolf towards us.

But when the wolf looked me in the eyes, the world froze.

Mates...