Week Two of Quarrels

Maeve's POV

This week is Halloween week and last week is a huge pain in the ass because Teagan continues inviting his whores all day.  I'm now enjoying a slice of pizza with garnishes of sausage, a bowl of maple brown sugar oatmeal, and a glass of fruit punch on a close hour of the afternoon when the footsteps approach downstairs and onto the wooden cherry floor.                                 

"Hell yeah, Charise! Tonight after clubbing, I might as well lay you down on my bed and give you raw sex!" Teagan grunts. I choke onto the napkin and take a sip of the juice as my survival choice of aversion that belongs to Teagan 'Amoral' Jenson's mouth. "Aw, don't fret, Maeve! Too bad you don't have a man to take you out because you'll be spending your night out in your room." Teagan scoffs, pushing my ponytail off my shoulder. "Why's that, Jenson?" I fake smile at him, plotting my elbow on the table and my face resting onto my palm with pointing daggers. "Because Charise and I will have some raw, rough sex tonight, Ms. Kavanagh and you're not gonna do nothing about it!" He threats. "Oh, really, Teagan? You think you're an all that big shot football player who's about to get his dumbass kicked for transmitting STDs to other bitches? You're not 'all that!'You're a confused bastard of a boy who doesn't give a shit about his own health and daughter."

"So, what, Maeve?! My sexual health is perfectly fine all the time and as long as the girls that I sleep are always on a pill only if they are clean!" Teagan argues. "Really, Teagan?! How would you find out if a slut is clean, huh?! I bet that bitch has never receive a buck o' five to go check in a health clinic!" I spit, putting the now empty cup in the sink and finishing a bowl of oatmeal. Teagan chuckles. "Maeve, this is why I cheated on you; Because you always bitch constantly about your health all the time and you keep lecturing me about always wear protection every time we fucked! Way before that bastard's baby was born!" Teagan spats. My arch eyebrows scrunch at him, making my lips part, and jump across the table with my body smashing onto his. I grab both his wrists, grab a fist full of his hair, and begin slapping the living shit out of him for talking shit about our daughter.

"YOU DON'T EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER! SHE IS NOT A BASTARD'S BABY; YOU'RE THE FUCKING BASTARD WHILE SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I FUCKING SWEAR TO YOU, JENSON; IF YOU AND THAT BITCH DECIDE TO TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT MIRANDA GRACE, I'D LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU AND HER KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A CHILD THAT YOU WASTED YOUR OPPORTUNITY IN!" I threaten with echoes in the kitchen just as the doorbell chimes. I get off him so Teagan can answer the door. "Oh, Teagan! I'm here to bone!"

Oh, hell no! This is not happening! That nasal, bitchy chaotic voice must've belong to the she-devil herself; Charise Thompson, who cheated on my own brother three years ago. "Oh! Well, well, well! If it isn't Maeve 'Ho-vanagh.'" Charise sneers. Charise has brown medium length extensions, mint eyes, golden tan skin tone, and it appears that she's wearing a tight pink T-shirt squeezing her chest, way too short yellow miniskirt, light pink hair bow on her hair, fishnet stockings, loud pink lipstick, a fifty thousand dollar itty bitty purse hanging on her left shoulder, and fuchsia heels. My eyebrows arch and my teeth scrunch at the most disgusting costume Charise has ever wear in her lifetime. "If it isn't Charise 'Blow jobs of Syphilis' Thompson." I spit, resting my hand on my hip.

"Oh, I'm more than that; I'm actually the hottest woman on earth than your amateur Victoria Secret wannabe ass, bitch. Actually, make that there two bitches because your brother is also one too along with you." Charise fires back. Who the hell does she have to piss off in order to be right when she is wrong to talk shit about my brother? "Bitch, you have no right to talk shit about my brother after you spread your whore of legs in front of Teagan, who happens to be the father of my child at that time!" I exclaim. "Maeve, I'm not the fucking father to that bastard's baby! Deal with it, fuck it!" Teagan growls, infuriating my words, face, eyes, and soul that is now becoming manifest than before. I pick up the bottle of cranberry juice and splash it all over the bitch's horrid costume and Teagan's white T-shirt that now has a splash paint of burgundy. She cries, "I'M ALLERGIC TO CRANBERRIES, YOU BITCH!!" "Let's go, baby." Teagan murmurs, walking upstairs. I give myself a smirk and indistinctly, Teagan whispers, "You're gonna pay for this, Maeve!" I snicker, raising my middle finger at him just as the door slams.