I'm Spending Christmas with Who?!

Maeve

After I pull up to our parents' house with Luna Belle, a blue minivan pulls up to the drive way, revealing Chance stepping out of the vehicle. "So, this is where you ladies live. This house is beautiful!" Chance exclaims.

"Thank you," Luna Belle and I reply in unison, heading to the front door and turning the knob when the cries of, "SURPRISE," occurs. My mouth drops happily to see my fellow Victoria's Secret friends and my family with my beautiful, who has the spitting image of me, three year old daughter, Miranda Grace. I give each of my family friends, Chance, and my daughter a hug as the music is blaring through the speakers. "Hi, everybody!" I turn to my parents and wrap my arms around them. "I knew you're gonna throw me a surprise party, you guys!" I holler.

"Are you kidding? We've always throw surprise parties every year for you and your siblings!" My mom mentions. I walk to my fellow Victoria's Secret mates, who are standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"MAEVE!" The girls shout. I give each of them a hug and I query, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Maeve, we're here because we're your girls!" My best friend, Nevaeh cheers.

"Maeve, who is that drop dead gorgeous guy?" Teresa asks with her eyes landing at Chance's direction. "That's Chance. I met him when I was on the plane." I reply. "He is so hot; just like Justin Timberlake, but way sexier." Teresa says as we laugh along with Nevaeh and her current boyfriend, Robert while Nevaeh's expression on her face transforms from ecstatic to confused. "What's wrong, Nevaeh?" I query.

"Mrs. Jenson and her daughters are here." Nevaeh explains. My eyes shoots back at Mrs. Jenson, Jessica, and Macy playing with Miranda Grace. "Mommy! Grandma number two wants you in the kitchen!" Miranda Grace calls. I tell the girls, "I'll be right back." I hold onto Miranda Grace's little hand, walking through the door of the kitchen to see my parents with Mrs. Jenson. "So, what's this all about?" I query, smiling and leaning against the counter.

Mrs. Jenson smiles back at me and starts, "Well, Maeve. It has been three long years ever since you came to our house and we miss seeing you around my family and I. Teagan is about to get kicked off the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because he gave Faye and Lila, the fellow cheerleaders, an STD along with Charise. Maeve, I really need your help to save my son from turning more rebellious until he dies. I cannot bury my son for sleeping with different women. STD's are seriously deadly and it's for the best if you get him back on his feet immediately."

"What do you mean, Mrs. Jenson?" I question, raising my eyebrow. My Mom claps her hands together once, pursing her lips together and curves them across her face.

"Maeve, I think what Meagan is trying to say is; Maeve Lila Kavanagh, you're gonna spend Christmas with Teagan." Mom confesses as I drop the plate, shattering in slow motion with disbelief all over my face. Hell, no! This is not happening to me! My hand slams against the cold marble counter and scream, "I'M SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH WHO?!"

"Maeve, everybody else are still partying . Please keep your voice down. You and Teagan will be in Miss Meagan's for nine weeks." My eyes are widening. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Nine weeks?! That'll be two months!" I add.

"I know, buttercup. The reason why we're sending you to my house is because I want you two to reconcile and if you don't reconcile, you and Teagan will receive another nine weeks. Besides, I can't stand seeing him and that STD craving whore Charise. That girl is ridiculous; she thinks she can take care of a baby, which she really doesn't. I kept telling Teagan to keep her away from my daughters, friends, boss, Mr. Jenson, and especially my granddaughter. Please, Maeve, do this for me, Mr. Jenson, the girls, your family, Miranda Grace, and most importantly; Teagan." Miss Meagan reasons.

After three years of unfaithful that is already garbage of bullshit, there's a part of me that just wants to forgive and forget, but the other is still pissed, just like I wanna burn his locker and caps down before his football game even begins. Soon after the party ends, I pack some of my stuff, thinking over and over on how Teagan's gonna react to me staying with him for nine fricking weeks, which the ninth week is Christmas. I'll pray to God to get this whole thing over with. Ooh, I can't fucking stand Teagan and seeing his old apartment I burned down after I caught him screwing that slut, Charise in a doggy style position on the bed we shared before I gave birth to Miranda Grace when I was six months pregnant . To add the topping on an ice cream, I also called her then boyfriend, who happens to be my own brother, Ron. How could she do that to my own brother and Teagan doing that to me behind my back! I even burned her clothes, leaving her with no clothes in the middle of the street! I can't wait to see his reaction, though.