Week Three of Second Thoughts

Teagan's POV

Ever since the confrontation between Maeve and myself, I am now sitting in the back seat of the car with metal cuffs encircling my wrists behind my back. The sirens blare on the roof of the car, but stop when the car pulls up to the parking lot in front of the building.

"Teagan Jenson... We never knew you'll be in here again." One of the guys in the uniform sighs in disapproval. Two of them walk beside me as we enter the station with metal doors. Whoop dee fucking do! If Maeve isn't chewing my ass and just stayed in the house, I won't have to deal with this shit! I don't need her and I don't need her help! I'd rather solve shit by myself and only me.

Maeve's POV

It is almost five thirty in the morning and Teagan is already taken to Hillsborough, FL. Damn! I'm starting to lose my voice due to the altercation and because of Teagan's arrogant ass. With the remote, I start clicking from channel to channel when the resemblance house and words that are within the scrolling banner flash across the screen. It says, 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback, Teagan Jenson in Jail.'

I smirk and fold my arms across my chest. "That bastard truly deserves it." I growl, flipping the channel to MTV.

"I'm at the residence of Victoria's Secret model, Maeve Kavanagh and ex boyfriend, Teagan Jenson, who happens to be the quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers made conflict due to back child support to their three year old daughter, Miranda Grace Kavanagh. Teagan, who was twenty at the time accused Kavanagh of infidelity with his teammates, which she denied. Maeve is a mother at the age of twenty four to Miranda Grace Kavanagh and recently two weeks ago, Maeve denied cheating on Jenson and claimed that Jenson is the one who's cheating because he is still with Maxim model, Charise Thompson. The pair began dating in 2011-"

I flip the channels with the remote to watch some true Television shows that doesn't involve real life drama between Teagan and I, so I flip the remote to the Investigation Discovery channel. Just because I'm a Victoria's Secret model, does not mean I'm not allowed to watch or read mystery stories. I'm a mystery chick, ya know? I'm watching one of the episodes of Deadly Affairs starring Susan Lucci when the phone goes off with familiar numbers flashing across the screen.

Picking it up, I answer, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Meagan Jenson?" A cacophonous stark voice of a man asks.

"No, I'm sorry, Sir. Mrs. Meagan Jenson is unavailable at this time, but this is Maeve Kavanagh you're speaking to..."

"M- Mmm- Mmm- Mma- Maeve Kavanagh from Victoria's Secret?!" The man trips over his tongue.

"Oh, thank Goodness I'm speaking with the good girl before the bad ones came! Maeve, this is Coach Sampson. Did you hear the news about Teagan?" Coach Sampson is Teagan's football coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for five years when he offers Teagan a scholarship during his senior year at the East Bay High School; which Nevaeh, Patrick, Robert, and I went from 2005 to 2009 and Teagan graduated in 2010 with a scholarship.

"Yes, I heard the news about him, Coach Sampson." I try not to yawn because Coach Sampson is all about football and business, yet his business is very serious and simple. He keeps saying the same-old words of wisdom to the team, like, 'If you yawn at me; you will fall asleep on the field, making the other team awake to win!'

"This is the second strike he's already receiving!" Coach Sampson exclaims, pounding on what sounds like the desk.

"First; he gave three of our fellow cheerleaders an STD. Now, he's in Hillsborough, and if he's doing one more outrageous thing that affects the football team, his ass is grass and I'll mow him on the field!" Coach Sampson hangs up the phone. Covering my eyes with my hands and shaking my head in disapproval, I really need to save Teagan's life whether he likes it or not because of how much stress Charise is causing in Teagan and I's personal lives by welcoming him the world of unprotected sex. Safe sex matters to me and it should be the number one factor in a relationship.