NOT A CHAPTER - Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Author's Note: This is not a chapter! I just want to wish you readers/writers a very blessed and safe Merry Christmas

Author's Note: This is not a chapter! I just want to wish you readers/writers a very blessed and safe Merry Christmas. This part is when I allow the characters to tell you their updated story on Christmas 2016 and interview them.

Two Years Later - December 25, 2016 

Maeve's POV

"Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, all!" Teagan, Miranda Grace, and I declare. It's been two years since Teagan declared his love for me and our daughter, Miranda Grace, who is now five years old, including his scandal of transmitting STD's to various women and past relations with that STD-craved whore, Charise, who died five months ago due to complications of HIV. Teagan and I are still pursuing our careers as me, still being a Victoria's Secret model while Teagan's still playing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"Ever since I confessed my love to Maeve and Miranda Grace  two years ago after I gave Charise the boot, I moved into Maeve's apartment and we have good news to share with you, guys!" Teagan states. Miranda Grace picks up the white paper  that has enlarged blue letters.

"That's right!" I hint, rubbing my hand over my belly. "I'm six months pregnant! And don't worry; Teagan is the father." I mention. 

Question: Maeve, what do you expect in the year of 2017?

Answer: What I would expect in 2017 is putting an end to gun violence because life is too short, but we live longer everyday and I pray that there won't be global crisis across the world because in this year of 2016, we faced happy times, yet we faced the tragic side of 2016; we've lost well known celebrities, our friends to gun violence, and Trump was elected to be President, which is a huge disappointment of all because I voted for Hillary Clinton. Even though Trump is elected to be President, I'd still consider both Hillary and God to be my President. Why would I vote for a racist, xenophobic, sexist, and narcissistic asshole like Donald Trump? Miranda Grace is a very beautiful girl. Next year, I can't wait to watch the New Edition Story with Teagan on January 24th, 25th, and 26th! They're one of my family's favorite groups of all time! 

Teagan's POV

We're expecting a baby boy and a little brother for Miranda Grace. Our baby is due in March and Miranda Grace can't wait and so does  to see her baby brother and so does Maeve and I. Two years ago; I was  partying, having sex with multiple women, denying that I fathered Miranda Grace, and disrespecting my family. I thought I was too cool to be the father, yet I was selfish, immature, and brainwashed by Charise.  And now that Maeve is twenty six years old and having our baby boy, I'm not gonna act like an immature jerk I was two years ago when I was twenty three years old. I'm turning twenty six next month on the 22nd of January while Miranda Grace is in Kindergarten. By New Year's Eve, I'm gonna give Maeve the ultimate surprise she'll never, ever forget. 

Question: Teagan, what do you expect in the year of 2017?

Answer: Next year in 2017, I can't wait for the year to be kinder without the gun violence taking our loved ones from us and next year on January, my two ladies and I are gonna watch the New Edition Story on BET. I disapprove Trump of being our President, either because I agree with Maeve. Also, in the year of 2017, I'm expecting our son to be born and we're gonna name him Preston Cole Jenson. Maeve is scheduled to have a C Section because Preston is the breech baby.

Miranda Grace's POV

It's been two years since Daddy enters my life when he and my Mommy got back together after he's determined to be my biological father following the nine weeks Mommy stayed with Daddy for nine weeks leading to Christmas. Two years  ago, my Dad was living in a reckless lifestyle being with a lot of different women. I remember I was three years old and there were naked girls coming out of Grandma and Grandpa number two's house and I was embarrassed because that's what teenagers would do when their parents are out of town; throwing a party.

I'm happy with the way Daddy is nowadays; he is mature, supportive, loving, caring, and loves Mommy and I unconditionally.

Question:  Miranda Grace, what do you expect in the the year of 2017?

Answer: What I would expect in the year of 2017 is me holding my baby brother for the first time after he's born- Can I have an Airhead, please?

*Gives Miranda Grace an Airhead*

"Thank you!" I encourage and take a bite of the candy.