Unexpected turn of events

A/N: So sorry for the long wait. I got distracted from writing for quite a long while XD Also now that chapter 5 has ended and the headmaster for RSA Ambrose 63 was finally introduced you all think I should change Headmaster Elliot to Ambrose? Please tell me what you think in the comments

"Who are you?" asks Grim looking at the two "students" in front of him.

Zincite was in shock. This powerful youma didn't even remember them or even the Dark Kingdom at all.

" Are you late students? cried out Grim laughing at them. "The ceremony is over and aren't you guys supposed to be in the portal room? Unless you missed the carriage carrying the portal for Night Raven which never happens of course.

Kēki saigai clears his ( her) throat. Uh Yes we missed it we were too late to realize.
Of course if they were talking to the headmaster or any of the actual faculty of the school the youma's lie would not be accepted as no one could not realize what what the ebony carriage was for.  Grim was not so he fell for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

In the Mirror chamber, both Ichigo and Crowley stayed behind. All of the students from the ceremony left for their dorms a few minutes ago. Ichigo couldn't keep her fangirl self inside any longer even if Crowley was there with her in the same room. She did well to stay serious for the ceremony as well as the fact she has just been transported away from her home unexpectedly and she's all alone without her family or friends. She let out a small yet somewhat loud squeal as she spoke to herself earning herself an odd look from Crowley.

"OMG! OMG!  she cries in excitement. " I'm actually in Twisted Wonderland! I can't believe it!!"

"Hm? Crowley still looking at her with an odd look. " You speak as if it's the first time you've been here in this world why is that?"

"It is the first time. she says." In the world where I came from this world is a mobile app game. I'm sorry if you find it strange."

"Strange so you know all of us then and what happens?" asks Crowley with interest.

" Yes but I won't say anything and I do know all of you in a way but not everything."

Crowley smiles but mentally he wanted to know more. If she knew everything from the game then whatever was originally planned by him may not go as planned and that didn't sit well with him.

/If she figures out his current plan for her then...../ he absentmindedly taps  at the RSA letter in his pocket.

"So what do you know about me that you can tell me?" He asks her with curiosity.

" Well, only that you are a birdbrain slacker and tends to lack the tendency to do your own job!" she answers while smiling innocently. " And that you may be hiding some type of secret  that the MC doesn't know which may be why you try to keep them here instead of actually helping them back to their world.

Crowley froze and  felt like he was hit by an imaginary boulder. That was not the answer he was expecting. He was more thinking along the lines of generous and gracious headmaster that helps the protagonist in  their journey or whatever.

"I- I see....." he stammers

"Anyways so  how am I so famous here?" she asks him curiously. " I wasn't famous before I was isekaied here to this world.

Isekaied? Crowley was confused by that word alone. Ok he may have heard the term Isekai from Idia Shroud once before while he was raving on about anime. Some term that meant that a normal person who was suddenly whisked away to another world a parallel or fantasy realm.

" So you don't remember that either?" replies Crowley in shocked tone.

Ichigo nods.

"What was I like in this world?

Crowley owed her an explanation.  "Well, you were once a famous pop idol and Vmagituber. Very talented at quite a young age mind you." he explains to her enthusiastically. " May end up rivaling Mr. Shoenheigt if you ever tried out regular acting anyway. "

Ichigo's eyes brightened up when she heard the world "pop idol" and "Vmagituber" So it was like Twisted Wonderland version of YouTube.

" Anyway aside from that, why don't you stay in one of the seven dorms of your choice. Suggests Crowley "I can contact the dorm leader about it."

"That would be nice but I rather stay in ramshackle for now until my powers are unlocked."

"I-" started Crowley but gave in, " Alright but are you sure? Wouldn't you like to stay in a more comfortable place? That dorm has been abandoned for so long."

"I don't mind."

Rain began to pour as Crowley lead the way to ramshackle dorm. Ichigo's clothes got soaked and stuck to her body and she shivered  from the cold. Crowley took off his cloak and placed it over her in an attempt to keep her warm and began raving on how he needed to get her some dry clothes quickly. Once ramshackle dorm came into view, it was as she expected it would be elegant yet spooky as all abandoned places were. The trees near it had no leaves but had green grass like it was spring. As they got closer she noticed cobwebs everywhere and lots of dust as she opened the door making her cough and sputter in the process.

The inside is dark and had many cracks in the walls more cobwebs decorated the foyer and the hallway. The floorboards creaked as she walked. As she did that Crowley bid her farewell and left for a while most likely getting her some dry clothes and dinner. She began to hear thunder as the rain got more harder. She walked up the stairs  and into  any room she decides to be hers. Louder and louder as she began to tidy up the room while searching for a bucket to place under the crack in the ceiling where rainwater dripped in making the floor under it wet.

" Geeze now I know how the MC feels." she mutters to herself as she spots a bucket and places it under the ceiling crack.   "There!"

Just then she heard a noise. A loud one. She turned to see what was making the sound.

/Was it the ghosts? No they won't show up just yet. Grim. Yes he's the one making that noise!/