Overblot

"AHHHH!! RUN AWAY!!" cried out the Heartslabyul students as the collars locked onto their necks. "Urk...!! The collar is...!!"

"Ahahaha! How's that! Now none of you can raise a hand against me!" screams Riddle. "I knew it. I'm the only one who's right because I protect the rules"

Crowley didn't like this. Not one bit. If Riddle loses himself then overblots. It's all over then the school would have to cover it up so the press won't get to it.

"Desist, Rosehearts! Not following the rules is unlike you at all!" cried out Crowley.

"Trey, this is looking bad... If he uses any more of that magic, he'll..." cried Cater.

"... Riddle, enough!" called out Trey.

"Hey, you! Not everything will go the way you want, you know!?" cried out Ace. "You throwing a tantrum like that is exactly why I called you a baby"

"Take that back right now!" screams Riddle. "Do you want to get skewered!"

"Hell no. Never." cried out Ace.

Riddle screams then the whole areas turned dark. Riddle Overblot has begun.

Cater panicked.

"This is really getting bad! You guys, get out of here" 

"What distorted magic...!" cried Deuce. "Does he plan on using that on Ace!"

Zincite held the energy ball laughing like a psycho. Riddle had so much energy... it was almost enough to sustain their mistress Metalia. If he got one more after Riddle then Metalia will rise. Overblot energy sure was useful.

"Stop right there Zincite!" cried out Ichigo who was now transformed into Sailor Moon.

"Sailor Moon!" Zincite growls. " Don't interfere!"

" I won't allow you to steal my friend's energy!" Cried out Ichigo as she pulled off her tiara.

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!!!" 

The tiara flew towards Zincite. He had to stop gathering Riddle's energy to protect himself from the tiara.

" SHIT!!" he snarls. " BITCH!!!"

"Great job Sailor Moon!" praised Diana.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Rose trees, tear that man's body to shreds!!!" commands Riddle

"This is bad!" shouts Crowley. " Get out of the way"

Trey shouted something but no one heard it.

Riddle transforms into his overblot self. All red and black. Ink stains on his hands and arms. A red glow on one of his eyes.

"This is...!?" cried out Riddle

"H-huh...? I'm alive...?" asks Ace in surprise. "What are these?! Cards...!?"

"All the rose trees turned into cards!" cried Deuce. "This is..."

"Riddle, enough already!" Trey yells.