Prologue epilogue: Old friends at Scarabia dorm

Ichigo was led into the Mirror Chamber by Crowley. He was smiling brightly as he led her up to the Mirror of Darkness. The Mirror came alive green flames swirled around a painted mask face.

"State thy name." commands the Mirror.

"Ichigo Tsuki." she answers.

"The shape of thy soul is... SCARABIA!" announced the Mirror.

"Scarabia eh?" says Crowley. " Fantastic!"

Oh Headmaster, I have a cat now aside from Grim. I can use her as my familiar as she's well trained.
Crowley nods. You do?!" he says surprised. " When?"

" She showed up at the Dwarf mines." Ichigo explains.  "She seems to know me."

"I see..." well then go gather your things at the ramshackle dorm and I'll let them know you're on your way over to Scarabia.

Ichigo nods and heads over to Ramshackle. The ghosts came rushing over to greet her. Diana was on the couch now looking around the place nervously most likely due to the ghosts. Grim was trying to annoy the white cat and failing. She thought Grim was funny now.

"You're back!" Diana says as she jumps off the couch. " So what happened at the headmaster's office? Also Grim's not that bad from how I remembered him from the Neo Dark Kingdom. He's so different now!"

Ichigo explains to Diana, the ghosts, and Grim what happened in the office and getting sorted into a dorm. Diana looked relieved  to stay away from the ghosts. Grim was ecstatic to get to live in a real dorm like all the other students.  After a while, Ichigo arrived at Scarabia with her things. Grim and Diana next to her.

Both Kalim and Jamil were  waiting for her once she arrived in the Scarabia dorm lounge

The dorm leader of Scarabia a cheerful Arabian boy with white hair tied in a red turban, sparkling innocent red eyes, and a  large bright smile.

Kalim let out a happy cry and ran to her hugging her and crying

Kalim let out a happy cry and ran to her hugging her and crying.  Jamil wanted to  do the same but he held himself back. His supposed cousin was back after all these years. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes and it stung as he held them in. He couldn't let Kalim see him cry like a baby.

"ICHIGOOOOO!!!" he cries. " I MISSED YOU!! WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!"

Grim panics." FNGAAAA!!! " he cries. " HES RUNNING TOWARDS US!!!"