Dwarf Mine and Transformation Pt 1.

It was after school and Ace and Grim had to meet in the cafeteria in half an hour. Ichigo was inside Crewel's office with Grim. The male version of Cruella de Vil was a little different than his counterpart One he was a male.  He was quite fashionable with all the fur coats and black and white  theme. 3. He was more demanding and calls his students puppies and he the master. His office filled with photos of Dalmatians and some other dogs as well. A larger photo of Cruella stood behind his office desk.  His small whip sat on his desk as he grabs a measuring tape from one of his desk drawers. Crewel began to measure her. Grim floated around the place looking at all the stuff."So  aren't you supposed to be at Royal Swords instead of here?" he asks writing down her measurements on a piece of note paper.

" You are quite the famous magician. You  rival that Draconia pup.

She blinks in surprise. " Really?

Crewel continued measuring again. " Yes. You're one of the top magicians in Twisted Wonderland aside from your idol job. He needed her bust size now. That was the last thing.

" She is?!" cried out Grim in shock. " How so? she has no magic!"

Ichigo still shocked at what she heard him say. She was powerful but she had no memory of this. If she was this powerful then why did she need to disappear for so long? Why was someone after her if she could just defeat them easily enough? or were her enemies stronger than she thought?

Crewel stops measuring and  wrote down the last measurement. "Done! Now all I need to do is get these to Sam.

" I still didn't get my answer yanno!" cried out Grim.

" I don't remember that Grim,  but when I get my powers unblocked I'm sure you'll get your answer.

Ichigo thanked Crewel and left his office  to go to the cafeteria to meet up with Ace. While she was heading there, she saw Floyd in the hallway heading to the Hall of Mirrors. He saw her and Grim and waves them over smiling cheerfully.

" Hello." she greets him. " How are you doing? Feeling better now?"

" Floyd looks at her smiling and nodding that he was ok. " Hello little shrimp he says to her. "  and baby seal. Yeah I'm better."

He called everyone sea nicknames so the name didn't surprise her. Grim didn't look to happy with his nickname. " Baby Seal?!"

"So what'cha doing little shrimp ?" he says. His  eyes gleaming mischievously.

"I'm heading to the cafeteria to supervise Grim and him for their punishment by the headmaster. " Ichigo answers. " so they won't bail out.

"Fngaa.....I don't wanna.... go!" " complains Grim unhappily.

"oooo Can I come too? " He asks her. "Mostro lounge, the restaurant my  dorm has, I'm supposed to be there but that can wait for now. I'm sure Jade will take care of things!"

" Or he might look for you." she says smiling brightly. " But yeah you can come along!"

Floyd coming along? Awesome! That means one less villain to fight in the Octavinelle arc. This was new.  They both headed to the cafeteria only to find no one there when they stepped inside.  Ace had indeed bailed on their punishment.  As if the half an hour wait time didn't matter.

"That rude guy isn't here!" snarls Grim.

" Let's go get him." says Ichigo.

" Eheh~ this will be fun!" states Floyd his sharp teeth showing in a terrifying grin.

They left the cafeteria to find Ace. As they ran they ran into a boy with blue hair and a black spade painted on his left eye.