🌙Ichigo Birthday SSR summon/event 🌙

A/N: Note that this birthday event summon was supposed to take place after the Scarabia arc so there are spoilers in Ichigo's backstory that no one has learned about yet. I tried my best at explaining things. Pls let me know what you think in the comments. Also my birthday is tomorrow (as well as Halloween )as well same as Ichigo.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday Venue Scarabia dorm lounge-

(eh...ignore the background aside from the table and the food just think of it as the Scarabia dorm lounge XD)

ignore the background aside from the table and the food just think of it as the Scarabia dorm lounge XD)

Her dress

(home screen chats)

"This birthday looks fantastic! There's  a strawberry cake too  and I really love strawberries. *laugh* well a little too much actually."

"Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I even decorated my room with strawberry deco when I was 8. I changed it a bit since though. It can get a bit overwhelming. So the strawberry deco got less apparent."

"I hope Grim doesn't eat everything on the buffet table. He can be such a glutton. I love to eat too but come on he's worse than me!"

"Birthdays at the Crystal Palace in Crystal kingdom's past  were quite fancy. It was literally a ball with dancing and classical music, food and every guest congratulating the birthday person (royal) Fireworks would light up outside as well."

"My favorite present so far was the Sailor V game that my friend Shirayuki gave me. It was quite an old one from the 90s. Lucky for me my dad (adopted dad anyway) had an old computer in his study. strange that no one else heard of the game yet it was said to have been very popular? I feel like that was part of an alternate timeline...."

"One birthday Shirayuki's stepmother Grimhilde, who's a fashion designer in Jubaan, gave me one of her newly made dresses that were not released to the public yet. It was so pretty and had zodiac sign pattern on  the skirt. "

Birthday Interview 1:

What was your life in that other world like?

"Jubaan was pretty normal. No magic there. I would go to school and of course I'm usually late for my first class every morning, hang out with friends after school and do my homework later at home. Spending time with my friends usually means hanging out at the karaoke bar singing to our favorite tunes, going shopping at the shopping district and going to the Ichi no Hashi park. My parents or rather my adoptive parents would always help me when I feel down, Mom and I would cook pastries and other foods for fun as well as  preparing for dinner off and on. Dad and I playing games together.

Sounds like you had a happy family and a overall good life. What do you think of Twisted Wonderland?

"While I had lived in Jubaan, Twisted Wonderland is my true home as I was said to be born here. I belong here and it's been a blast being in this world and this school."

You like Night Raven then? Even when you're supposed to be attending Royal Swords?

*smiles* "Yes. I love Night Raven very much even if Crowley is a bird brain of a Headmaster. To be honest I think he's hiding something and his stupidity and overall laziness is only a front to cover up his real intentions. Royal Swords is nice and all but I'm more used to Night Raven.

Is that why you decided to transfer here officially after attending RSA for a month? Even with many of the random students not liking you around?

"Yeah. Of course not all the rando students here hate me just the morons who live under rocks and forgot how powerful I actually am. The others want to go out with me even though It's impossible. Night Raven is cool and I really like the whole design and aspect of the buildings both exterior and interior. Plus I like the teachers. Crewel is my favorite teacher despite his strictness.

Any friends at Royal Swords?

"Neige Leblanche, The dwarves,  Chenya, and maybe Rielle. They're quite fun to hang around. I also met up with my old friend Endy who seems pretty clingy.

Interview 2:

Any hobbies?