2.

"What the actual .. FUCK!" - Dabi didn't believe his own eyes. After he opened the door, he sow something unimaginable inside.
The room wasn't empty. He could clearly saw it, but it was just not how it should be.
Because instead of his boss, there sat someone other on his bad.
It was a black haired, red-eyed boy in his late teens sitting there, quite terrified.
First, Dabi was chilled to the bones but after a while he could examine the situation more clearly. The boy sitting over there actually shared some similarities with the original Shigaraki. Just leave the fact that his boss would never cry.
So yeah, their faces were nearly the same, but this one had no scars on his eye and mouth. And his hair was black and a lilbit shorter. But other facial expressions and mostly the eyes of the two were the same.
Dabi was still looking oddly, having no clue what the hell happened here, when the boy suddenly spoke up with a confused but still sweet voice.

"Wow Touya-chan you died your hair?"

"Wha'?" - Dabi's eyes widened. How the fuck he knows his real name? It's.. fucking impossible, no one besides him knows it.

"I mean .. - said the stranger - it looks great, but the white was absolutely perfect. But what happened to your scars, it looks like they got worse. "

White .. hair. Scars .. worsened. Who is this guy, why is he knowing his real name and even his old looks it's more than creepy. Dabi was seriously sweating at that very moment. And he still had to figure out what happened here.
Firstly he closed the door behind him, because he didn't want anyone to hear all these facts. Then he tried to solve it.

"Hey.. I.. so yeah, I am, I mean I was Touya but it is my biggest secret that no one knows and I'm hella surprised how U know it, I just came here to see my boss who is definitely not here but you.. who are you?"

"Touya chan.. - the other male looked quite pale .. I knew something is not fine here in this room, this view, I mean why are these curtains everywhere and no sun.. sorry for mumbling that much. And that knife in the All Might poster is terrifying, then I saw you, but you aren't "my Touya", it's all terrifying, I don't know where am I.."

"Let's just talk - Dabi claimed - firstly please introduce yourself cuz you know me but I don't know you. I think you are not Shigaraki Tomura.."

"No, I don't know who he is but I'm definitely not him. My name is Shimura Tenko, Touya chan. And I am your boyfriend, in.. my world?"

"Oh.. and, well, what's your world like?"

"We are a couple, uhm, you are the number 3 hero behind the no 2 Hawks - I don't like him, he flirts with you quite a lot, and of course my uncle, the no. 1."

"Who is that?"

"My uncle? - Tenko smiled sweetly - it's All Might"

"What the actual fuck?" - Dabi couldn't hold back and he shouted it out.
Fuck it Shigaraki, you got it. You dare to disappear and the person instead of you is related to your greatest enemy. Destiny knows how to fuck with you. - He thought.
Then he looked at the merely confused Tenko and excused himself - "well, I mean, how?"

"We aren't blood related, but he is the foster child of my grandma. Nana Shimura"

So the biggest opponent of All for One is Tenko's grandma in the parallel world. Wow. The greatest holder of the OFA. It's going to be more and more supreme.

"Well, that's quite insteresting.. and may I ask about your quirk?" - Dabi tried to be careful with this one.

"My birth quirk is called decay. When I touch something with all five fingers of mine, it disintegrates. So I am kinda rescuing hero, but I need to be careful cuz it takes effects on living people too, and I never want to harm anybody."

Oh damn. Shigaraki, whenever you are, you really got this one. You despisable fucker, are you hearing that?

"I see."

"And I inherited One for All"

FUCK IT YOU DIPSHIT IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF BUT LITERALLY

"Wow, that's pretty cool, huh"

"I don't know what else should I tell you, please ask me" - said Tenko shyly

"Maybe... something about me"

"Well, as I said, you are my boyfriend and I love you the most. - he smiled - You are the no 3 hero "Dabi", uhm, you have 3 smaller siblings, you all live together with your mum, and that dipshit of your father is rotting in Tartarus.."

"Wow.. that's .. amazing? Thanks.."

"He was quite an abuse type, that's why you got your scars. If I'm not that indiscrete, is it true for this realm as well? - Tenko asked

"Well, yeah. But the happy ending is still not here"

"Oh, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Now please can you tell me something about this world?" - Tenko asked a with a little gloominess in his tone.

"Ehm, it's not that great. We are villains. My father nearly killed me, and I barely managed to escape but they all think I am dead. Even my siblings. That's why I was so surprised when U called me Touya.
My villain name is Dabi, people only call me that.
This is the hideout of the League of Villains, which is led by Shigaraki Tomura, who is currently I don't know where, cuz I found you in his room. He is a monster anyways. Your eyes are similar, but his hair is longer and it's lightblueish.
There we have a man called All for One, he is in prison but he is the most dangerous villain, and he was Tomuras master or something like that. Tomura got his AFO quirk from him. And our All Might is a hero too, but he is kinda retired, because of a fight between him and AFO, he got a serious injury. So the current no 1 hero is my fucking scum of a father. And I am in the League, living like a villain, my goal is to defeat Endeavour and watching over my sibling somehow. You know, keep them safe as much as I can.

"I am so sorry for you - Tenko said silently. - That's truly a worse world then. We got AFO too, but my grandma successfully defeated him back then."

"I am not sure but I think he was the one who killed your grandma in this world..."