6.

Tomura & Touya

After a delicious 'breakfast' what was made by his sister, they just sat down in the living room, and they were watching some Netflix and talking. It was so.. casual.
Fortunately for him, Hana was in a talkative mood, so he mostly just listened what she said.
For Hana, it was just a normal weekend she spent with his brother. She talked about little things, like which dress she would order, or when should she meet with her friend next week. Then she talked about a guy she got along well, and after that, she suddenly started to talk about Touya.

"It's already 3:25, I remembered Touya said he would be here at 3.

"What" - Tomura got little scared.
He felt so comfortable for that 2-3 hours. Hana told him their mother will come home only the next day, she went for a little trip with her mother and All Might. According to Hana's speech, occasionally their mother helps out the heroes with some administrative work.

It was weird for the villain that his mother in this world just helps the heroes... who actually are his .. no, Tenko's family.
But it was indeed advantageous for Tomura. He only had to deal with Hana now, it was more than enough for the begining.

To be honest, Tomura was a little afraid. Somehow Hana didn't seem to care about his sudden change, speaking both about his hair and his scars, and his odd behaviour.
It was like Hana was too careless- or she just loved Tenko with an unconditional love, so she doesn't care about minor things.
But his .. Tenko's mother, and mostly Nana Shimura with All Might .. they were a different breed.

Tomura was not sure how would he be able to deceive them as well, at least, it wouldn't be an easy task.
He wanted to make a plan - eh, it was his profession. He wanted to go back as soon as possible, before he would get used to it. He didn't want to think about this current state, about how is it real now.

He didn't want to hope anymore. He lived a lot without any emotions. He was just like an empty frame without any real stuffing. He was able to not feel anymore, he just treated people like a tool - just like AFO did to him.
And now - all sudden, he got back everything. When he saw Hana, he started to feel like a human again. When he hugged her, he never wanted to let her go. Both figuratively and formally.

But he knew this condition won't last forever so he needed to give up on his dreams and hopes and get back to the reality.
Yes, that was what he thought, he decided in his mind, and it worked, at least up there.
But when his gaze moved at Hana, he wasn't able to think clearly. There she was - his own sister, grown-up and alive, sitting next to him on the couch and casually talking to him.
He wanted to stop the time right now, it seemed all perfect just how it was now.

And then  the doorbell rang.

"It's Touya!" - he heard his sister from the lobby shouting to him.

Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck no he is not ready. Too much feeling, he can't cope with them. And why on the earth it has to be Dabi? Fuck his luckier self or double, the hell should call it, why he couldn't find anybody else but Dabi as his partner?

While slowly walking to the hall when the certain man was waiting for him, he was thinking about how is he actually feeling about "his" Dabi.
He knew it now, the man's real name is Touya Todoroki. Just as he guessed it before. But it doesn't really matter for him.
He was aware that the flame villain hated him for somewhat, but he was too cold to care. Until he obeyed his commands, it was all right. Shigaraki only cared about their power and their will to fight for him, so basically the villain stuff. He wasn't interested how they feel.
Dabi..wasn't an ugly guy - he thought. His scars could be attractive, and his spiky black hair really fitted for him. His behaviour was kinda determined. Tho Shigaraki wasn't spending too much time with the LoV just for fun, he barely knew Dabi's playful side.