11.

Update: part 12 is out now
For me this one is the original ending but there you go ~

Autor's note and stuff
(Here bc I don't want to ruin the ending)

So that's the final chapter also the longest one.
("3597 slov")
It's 2:15 AM here n I just finished it..
Random fact I never finished a book (so quickly or at all)  but I was afraid I would forget it so I just wrote it down🥀

I'm so thankful if U read it
N I hope you liked it🌸

Also
This is the sad part
Warning - mayor character death here
___________________________

"I killed them"

The lights of those turquoise eyes went out and broke into pieces. Dabi felt the world around him suddenly stopped moving just to push him out of every single solid place.
It just can't be true. It couldn't happen.

Out of nowhere he saw Tenko in front of him. The black haired boy was smiling at him with his incredible cute smile.
But then his smile vanished. There was blood everywhere. The blood of Tenko's family, who Dabi had never seen, yet they were inside his mind now, their ashes occupied his thoughts.

He remembered how happily Tenko was talking about them. He said a lot about his sister, Hana, whom they had an amazing relationship.
Then his mother - Tenko told him how beautiful she was, how caring towards him, how supportive...
And then his hero grandma and uncle too. And now.. that bastard sitting in front of him just killed them all.

And then Tenko in his memories started to vanish too.
No - Dabi thought - I can't let that happen. He can't loose the one who made him feel like a person again. Who made him feel loved and actually
treated him with kindness and love.
He can't lose him, not even the memories of him.

But.. Shigaraki is here right now, so Tenko is most likely back to his world, these two shouldn't have meet, so his sweet boy is safe. Without his loving family, but still safe.
Right?
Tenko is safe, isn't he? He is still alive, and he will definitely find a way to get him back to this world again and never let him go.
But until then, he can't let his memory to shade away. He needs certainty. He have to ask that monster.

- "But.. Tenko is alive, right?"

Those crimson eyes looked at him, yet Dabi wasn't sure if they were actually seeing him or not.

- "Is he?"

Tomura was lost inside of his twisted mind. He was asking the question from himself yet he still waited for Dabi to answer it for him.
Dabi.. if he would say so, Tenko would have a chance to live on. Tomura was aware of the fact Dabi is not that Touya, maybe somewhere deep inside of the burned villain are some remaining pieces of his saviour hero, but maybe not. Maybe the hatred is too big, and there is no place left for any more delightful emotions. 
But those turquoise eyes. They were the same, and Tomura just felt somehow relieved as he was looking into them. If they could look at him with a little bit warmer, he could answer "yes" right now.

However, there was no kindness left for him in those pair of eyes. Just the pure hatred, the lust for killing him and things like that.

For the last few days, he experienced how he could live as a "Tenko"
Dabi - most likely - has no clue about that. No one got it in general, that he and Tenko are the same person.
Yet Dabi is still asking for a Tenko. Could it be..  they actually got on well with his alterego here? Did they  happened to like him? That's why Dabi is actually asking?