3.

In afternoon, Dabi decided to talk to the League about the thing. He was kinda nervous before the conversation, yet he couldn't say a reason why, but it felt like he wanted to protect Tenko from any possible harm.
He knew he is not "Tenko's Touya", even though the smaller man kept calling him like that, and he was extremely nice with him.

Luckily, the other members felt the same way as Dabi, about to not to harm Tenko right after they met him and talked to him.
They (mostly Kurogiri, he is the smartest among them) claimed Dabi's theory about the parallel universe could be right, so that's why somehow their leader disappeared and they got this cutie pie instead of him.
There were a lot of questions tho, like is Tomura in Tenko's universe, or how is this even possible.

However no one had a clue why Tenko.. sure, his eyes are similar to their boss's, maybe his face too, but except those, he shared no similarities with Shigaraki.
He was such a sweet boy, the way he talked, behaved, all that stuff.
Even though they were villains, they immediately started to like the boy.

No matter Tenko was a hero with the most famous hero family. No matter he was related to All Might and Nana, or owned the One for all quirk.
The back haired boy was so honest with them all, no matter that they told him they are villains.

Tenko honestly said about his relationship at home with the no 3 hero Dabi (he didn't split out Dabi's real name, as he justified earlier to the villain himself, even the Dabi in his world doesn't like being called on his original name in front of others)
And the fact that he found a Dabi in this world as well.. he was kinda happy about that.
Even though this Dabi was a lilbit else. He was much more tougher, lets just day that.

The afternoon with the villains went so well. They all agreed to keep this switch in secret, not even sharing with the MLA members. No one knows yet how long Tenko would stay with them or when will they see Shigaraki again.

Honestly, they felt a little bit relieved. All of them were somehow outstanding from the society; and despite they didn't know everything about each other, they could understand each other quite well. Their relationship was pretty unique and close.

It was a common thing that they could talk about their feeling or some serious topics but also they could joking around and prank each other.
Just like a big family.

Well, not with Tomura. The boss maybe "liked" them the most, which means he didn't want to kill them as much as the other people, he was still not the best option for any "family" thing.
The only thing he was willing to talking about with his subordinates was an actual plan or a mission, basically just the villain stuff. He never liked when the others played family. No one know why, but it really pissed him off.
So maybe that's why the villains were totally pleased with the little hero among themselves. It felt like the best exchange ever.

*

It was late night, and Dabi was sitting at the bar - again. He was ready for going to sleep, however he truly wished that this day was for real and not just a dream he will wake up soon from.

He could say he spent almost his whole day with Tenko. The company of the (other) black haired boy was somehow uplifting. Besides the sad things they shared at the beginning, he quite liked his stories about his world. He was fond of the idea that his dad is in jail and "he" is living a normal life with his mom, siblings, and.. love?

Dabi never thought about love. At least, not since he left his home. Before... he was able to feel it, towards his mom and siblings. As well as he felt the harboured hatred towards his father.
But can he love someone who is not a family?
Someone like a boyfriend as his alter ego in that other world?
As Dabi was watching Tenko he thought his double has easy job. To be honest, it was not hard to imagine liking..or even loving Tenko.

Not only he was beutiful, but his whole personality somehow impressed Dabi. He never thought about a possibility that he can have a normal life after all, but having Tenko here made him thinking about that. Even if Tenko wouldn't stay here for a long time, but maybe after Dabi experienced how to like someone, he could find someone in this world as well.
And maybe.. if there is a Dabi in the parallel world for Tenko, would it be impossible that in this world, there is a Tenko for him as well...
He barely knew about the Shimura family, the only thing he was sure about was Nana's death committed by All for One. He had no information about Nana having children or grandchildren, neither about All Might being an uncle in this world.
However, he swore to himself he will do a research.
Somewhen. But at now, he just wanted to take as many time with Tenko as it's possible.

It was late enough, so no one was up, at least they all were in their rooms. Dabi finally decided to leave the bar and headed back to his room to finally get some sleep. But instead of his room, somehow he ended up standing at his boss's room, when Tenko was probably sleeping.
Dabi didn't want to disturb him, but he decided to have a look and quietly opened the door. His heart shrinked when he thought about the possibility that maybe after waking up tomorrow all the thing would change back into the normal and he can't see Tenko any more, so that's why he allowed himself to watch the sleeping man for a while.

"Touya chan is that you?" - Dabi heard a silent and sleepy voice from the bed.

"Uhm, yes, sorry I didn't mean to wake u up, I just wanted to check that everything is fine, well good night then I'm going back"

"Don't.. please"

"Huh?" - Dabi was kinda surprised

"Could u please .. sleep here?" - the red eyed man shyly stared at Dabi.

"Me, uhm, so I.. " - the scarred man felt kinda embarrassed. That would be a fucking dream coming true but damnit how could I do that, I am not that Dabi of his. The fuck I am having problems with my manners now.

"Just. Sleeping. Nothing else." - Tenko said quietly.

"Just sleeping.." - Dabi got inside the room before he could change his mind.
After he laid down next to Tenko, and got comfortable there, he asked the boy
"Are we sleeping together .. a lot?

"Well .. - Tenko smiled - we both have some kind of sleep issues, but it's not so intense like this"
And just with that explanation, Tenko suddenly hugged the scarred man, and right after that he fell asleep.

Oh wow ... my heart - Dabi thought - I could get used to it.