5.

In the eyes of the world, he was an emotionless creature, a monster without feelings, just a weak excuse to be called a "human"

And he actually acted like that. He never showed his true intentions or any emotions of his.
He liked to hide them, to pretend that they never existed. And sometimes, when he got his memories back, the only change in his behaviour was that he was gloomier than usual.

But now, there he was in a foreign room, his mind filled with his full backstory and he just felt like he would got a heart attack. Why?
Well, he had just seen the photos on the wall...
It was his own family framed there.

On the first picture, there were only three people. In the middle, he immediately recognised his mom. She was beautiful as always, but it felt like she was more happy and calm.
There was no trace on her face of the worry, which was caused by his father so often. It was just a balanced and joyful look, on the face of his gorgeous mom.
He could see another woman there - a black haired girl smiling, full of positivity.
Hana..
The girl on the picture looked like Hana could have been looked like a young adult, if he hadn't already killed her. Her hair was quite long and straight, she was wearing a summer dress and sunglasses on the top of her head. Her dark eyes were shining.

And finally, the last person on the picture.
Tomura couldn't believe his eyes.
There was a boy, younger than the girl, his hair was  also black but his eyes were red. He had a cheerful smile on his face and he was hugging his mom from the back.
Although the guy on the picture didn't have scars on his face and his hair wasn't blueish, it was obvious for Shigaraki. The boy was him - the boy, who he was supposed to be, who he could have been, in an other universe, in a better, happier, fair world.

The second picture just hanged there next to the first one. The three people from the previous picture were there as well, with two other person. One of them was All Might, smiling there with his iconic smile in his hero costume. And the other - a heroine, All Might's mentor and even his foster mom, Tenko's grandmother, Shimura Nana in person. And the caption under the photo was written by a beautiful calligraphy: Family.

But that was still not enough. There was a third picture, only with two people on it. They were smiling and holding hands. It was obvious that they are a couple, and they love each other.
One of them was Tenko. 
And his mate, his partner, his loved one standing next to him was Touya Todoroki. The no.3 hero, Dabi.

It was too much. He wanted to disintegrate those damn pictures, get rid of his memories and kill all the people who made this stupid joke on him.
How dare they? Don't they know who he is? The most powerful man existing in the world, he is stronger than his Sensei, because he got the AFO and he even managed to stole his masters "dream" quirk, he is invincible.

"Tenko, are you up?"

A voice called him. A familiar one, he recognised it. He heard it before, he guessed. The voice was sweet and lovely, it felt it was coming from his mind, like a memory.
But it certainly wasn't. The voice came from outside that room Tomura currently was in.
Then, he got a really weird idea about the whole thing what could have been happened here.
What if..this is a parallel universe, when he is actually Tenko, and now, they got switched. So, somehow he ended up here, and the poor boy - Tenko - is maybe in his brutal world.
Tomura suddenly felt an excessive sadness in his chest. He actually felt sorry for that boy - for himself?
It was a weird thing in general, what shouldn't be even possible. But if it is real, he was afraid.
He realised he has to think about a solution as fast as it's possible, and get back in his original world.
He doesn't want to think about how his - happier? self - can be doing at the LoV. Holy shit, according to this stuff all over him, that guy is a hero, a part of the fucking Shimura dynasty.
And there was the other side of the coin.
If this whole theory of his is true... than he has a living family here?

"Hey you sleepyhead can I come in?"

"Yes" - he hasn't even realised that he was saying that
It just happened to came out from his mouth. He didn't want it. He didn't want to say it, he didn't want anyone to come in.
Cuz.. what if the owner of that voice is a member of his family?
He felt like he would be unable to process it.
His breathing became heavy and the surrounding was all in blur. He was really close to have a panic attack.

At that moment , the door opened, and there was she standing.

"Ha..na"

It can't be. All his assumptions were right after all. He was staring at his sister. She was such a beautiful girl, she was even more pretty than on the photo.
He felt like all his repressed emotions just wanted to came outside, and he was about to cry. The fact was, he had no tears, just a very confused look on his face.

"Wow! Your hair is.. after all, it's really cool just I wast expecting this. But it suits you" - she smiled at him.

His hair.. of course, the original Tenko - just like him - had black hair. That's why Hana is surprised.
She must think that I am the actual Tenko - Shigaraki tought. He decided he would try to act like that.

"Uhm, it looks different" - he still felt so uncomfortable.

"You did it last night? - she asked in a nice tone - "lemme see.."

When Hana came closer to him to see his newly dyed hair, he could also have a closer look on his sister.
She acted so.. natural with him. She touched his hair, which was soft, and in fact, it was never dyed. Shigaraki had his white hair due to the Marie Antoinette syndrome.

And after that, she noticed the scars on his face. Fuck, he should covered it up somehow, since the "original" Tenko didn't have those for sure.
He saw a concerned look in his sisters eyes, and in fact, he had no idea how to explain those.

"Uhm.. Im all right" - that was all he could say.

Hana still looked at him with a little worry in her eyes, but she was smiling at him.

"If you say so.. now let's go down, for some 'breakfast' or I should rather say lunch cuz it's almost noon"

Before the girl turned around, Tomuras body moved without awareness, and the next minute, he was hugging his sister. He put on his gloves after he got up, just in case, so he could confidently touch her back.

"Oh, getting a lil bit emotional, aren't we? - Hana was teasing him, but she immediately hugged him back.

" I love you, little brother" - she said while she gave a small kiss on his forehead.

At this very second,
the grains of sand
became the tears of the desert,
Like the scattered pearls
of the Holy garland.

A tear was dropping from Tomura's crimson eye.

_____________________
Next he finally meats Touya