12

☾ ☼ ☽

☾ ☼ ☽

Omniscient

It's been a couple of weeks since Sativa has seen Amora so she decided to pay her a visit. She called her first to ask if it was okay if she would stop by but, over the phone Amora sounded a bit gloomy. She said it was fine and she needed to talk to her anyway. This made Sativa uneasy but decided it was nothing serious and she would get over it the moment Sativa knocked on her door.

Sativa got ready for the day, her usual white tee, and headed for Amora's place.Sativa knocked on her door, Amora answered but gave her a nasty look.

"What's wrong with you," she chuckled a bit trying to lighten the mood but it didn't work, it just earned her another nasty look.

"Save the shit Sativa," Amora started, "What's going on with you, I haven't seen you in weeks, before we used to hang out almost everyday." Amora was clearly fuming but exchanged her words in a calm manner.

"Amora, where is this coming from, you know I've been working." Sativa gave her a puzzled look.

"Working, being Timothee's girlfriend, and hanging out with that Choyce chick?" Amora's New York accent was now showing and she was clearly pissed, waving her hand around.

"I'm sorry Amora, I just wanted to give you space, I know you've been working for that promotion and I didn't want to bother-"

"I got that promotion a week ago and I called you multiple times the day I got it and the day after, Sativa, you left me behind, if you got caught in the limelight just say that, stop frontin'" Amora sighed.

Sativa then pulled out her phone scrolling through her notification center, 8 missed calls from 'Main Bitch'.

"Damn- I'm sorry Ora, but how did you know about Choyce?" Sativa tried to change the subject but she was genuinely curious.

"Get out." Amora pointed to the door.

"Amora wh-""I don't want to tell you again Sativa get the fuck out!" Amora stood up this time, again pointing at the door.

Sativa obeyed her order and walked out the door. She was confused as ever. Why did this spiral?

Sativa went back home, the day ruined. She tried texting Amora to make things up but she was blocked on everything. She thought back to the question she asked earlier about Choyce. How did Amora know about her? The new collection isn't even out yet, nor are there pictures of the two together. She checked Choyce's socials of her spam accounts and saw that Amora was following her on everything.

Sativa then called up Choyce:

"Hey Choyce," Sativa didn't want to pop the question so soon, she'd seem like a stalker.

After about 20 minutes of giggles and conversation Sativa thought it was the right time since everything died down.

"Um, Choyce, do you know who Amora is?" Sativa asked

"Who?" Choyce responded curious.

"Ah, Amora Laurier." Sativa responded quickly.

"No, I don't think so, pretty name though, well I have to get going, I'm going out with my mama today and she'll be over in a few so.." Choyce said.

"Alright have fun, bye," Sativa then hung up.

How did Amora know Choyce?