15

Omnisent

Omnisent

He really chose the rumors over her.

He didn't trust her from the start.

He didn't give her a chance to explain herself.

He never cared.

Sativa has been sluggish with her work for days.  She missed a couple of rehearsals and Choyce has been calling her non stop. The rumor are still spreading, they even made their way to the Shade Room Instagram page. Her reputation is ruined. Her publicist had called to clear things up and tried to get a coverup story to distract the media from the accusations. But, it just didn't work and Sativa felt wrong for lying.

As Sativa sat up from the comfort in her bed, her phone started to ring.

"Sativa! Are you okay? I've been worried sick about you. You haven't answered one of my calls in the past week." It was Choyce.

"Choyce," Sativa's voice was shaky, tears brimmed her dark brown eyes, and her lip started to tremble. The realization that she no longer had Timothee around finally crept up.

"What's wrong babe you sound like you're going to cry."

"Timothee, he broke up with me," She was now fully sobbing, shoulder shuddering from the sobs that she tried to hold in. The pain in her heart was unbearable and she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Oh Tiva, I'm coming over in a sec, okay I'll be there soon." With that Choyce hung up.

Sativa knew that it took no time for Choyce to make it to her house although they lived an hour apart from each other. The imagine of Choyce speeding on the freeway made Sativa chuckle a bit.

She decided to get ready since Choyce was coming by, and she didn't want her to see her in the sweatpants and sweater that she had been wearing for a week. Just feeling really unmotivated, Sativa dragged herself out of bed and took a quick shower and made herself presentable.

As Sativa was in the middle of doing her hair, she heard a knock on the door. Choyce was standing in the hallway of her complex with a bag full of food.

"Movie night?" Choyce said with her signature gleaming smile on her face.

"I guess so," Sativa chuckled a bit eyes bloodshot from the crying from earlier.

The two spent the rest of their day trying out making tiktoks, posting bleeders on their spam accounts, and watching every movie that they enjoyed as a child.

"Choyce," Sativa started.

"Hm?" Choyce said while stuffing a few grape in her mouth.

"I really appreciate this, everything you do for me. Ever since I met you you've been the light of my life, and I love you for that. You're so kind and thoughtful that I kinda feel bad for not returning the favor." she expressed.

Choyce chewed her grapes quickly before she started speaking, "It's really no problem, I love doing these kinds of stuff for people, it builds memories." Choyce put her arm around Sativa.

They cuddled into each other and watched movies for the rest of the day and enjoyed each other's company.