14

Omniscient

Omniscient

Sativa had just got home from a long day at rehearsals for her first runway show for Ralph Lauren. It had been a long day and she had been therefor 8 hours, switching clothes and walking up and down a catwalk.

Once she had got her her first action was to eat then take a shower. She had gotten a little skinnier than when she first started modeling because they wanted her to 'control her eating portions'. It hurt a little that they told her that because she wasn't big, but she did weigh more than the models that she saw on her first day. But, she did exactly as told and ate a little everyday. She did gradually lose weight. She did mind a lot, but she she didn't want to get dropped by the agency so she kept doing what they told her.

Before she was able to show her phone started to ring. A phone call from Timmothee.

"Hey baby," she answered.

"Hey Sativa," you could hear him take in a deep sigh when he responded.

"What's wrong," she sounded concerned. Whenever Timothee answered the phone he never called her by her first name like that. It was always 'baby' or 'love'.

"Ah, um, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now, we haven't seen each other in so long, and I know you busy a lot and so am I," he kept rambaling.

"Timmy stop rambling,"

"Sorry, well my point is, when two people are so busy as they are, relationships like ours don't work out as much, "

"What are you trying to say?" Tears threaten to spill out of Sativa's eyes. She knows that she has been busy so much but she was soon going to make it up. She felt that they were destined for each other friends or not.

"I'm trying to say that, I don't want it to get to the point where whenever we see each other our hearts don't flutter anymore and we lose feelings for each other, I still love you Sativa I really do, it's just that we are both so busy and I don't want things to get worse for us.." Timothee choked on his words.

"So, you want us to break up, over the phone?" At this point tears were coming out of Sativa's eyes, she was choking on her words. She was angry.

"I didn't have the heart to do it face to face, I'm so sorry don't be mad."

"Mad is an understatement Timothee, you were my first, I loved you and now you come through and say this, how fucking pathetic, I wasn't thinking that we would come to this point in the road where you'd lose feelings for me. You don't have faith in our relationship anymore?"

"To be honest, I don't really. You know there's things going on about you on twitter, I don't know what to believe cause the pictures are pretty evident." He was now yelling.

"What are you talking about?"

"Check for yourself," he then hung up.

She scrolled through twitter to find her name trending:

#sativahendrixcheatscandal

Brynne is behind all of this? She thought

Timothee really believed that Sativa cheated on him. He believed the rumors before her. He didn't even give her a chance to explain herself.

Sativa felt as if she was in an infinite sink hole. She didn't know how to feel.