2

☾ ☼ ☽

☾ ☼ ☽

Sativa's POV

Currently, feet in the air, head hanging off the edge of my sage couch, examining the patterns of my ash wood floor as incense burns throughout my homey apartment. The sun shining through my slightly foggy windows and the late golden hour showing off during this season. As I start to set myself up, feeling dizzy as the blood rushes to my brain, I hear multiple notifications come from my phone.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" my phone vibrates on the round glass coffee table that it was sitting on, surrounded by multiple succulents.

I set my feet onto my carpet and opened my Instagram. Greeted with many supportive comments and new followers, one comment caught my eye.

I sat in shock, mouth agape and eyes shot open as I stared at IMG Models comment on my post. Not shortly after, the comment was followed by an email from their scouting agency! I hesitantly swiped right on my notifications center to see what the email said.

The email read:

Hello Ms. Hendrix,

We are lucky to inform you that you have been scouted by one of the amazing and our most talented photographer our company has to offer, Annie Leibovitz, she wants you to come by her studio and review your headshots. She might even want to start shooting with you that same day for you to appear in an H&M clothing line issue for the fall season. Billboards all over New York City will be presenting this issue, so, I suggest you make it to her studio on December 14, 2020.

Our best regards,
IMG Modeling Company