sleepy yams😌

Yams pov

It's been 3 hour of studying I was really tired and hungry,I then remembered I still havent eaten my sandwich that my mom left for me,so I get up and eat it.I am getting ready for bed now and the moment I get on my bed I fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up at 7:05 am and I am super tired,i dont wanna go to school either but then mom will get mad and I have volleyball practice and tsukki is waiting for me aswell.

"HAAAAA"
Mom:"TADASHI YAMAGUCHI YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO GET READY OR YOULL BE "
"TEN SECONDS WHAT!?"
I fall off my bed as I was in a hurry to get dressed.

After dressing and at school
Tsukkis pov
When is yamaguchi gonna be here?,its been 5 minutes and were gonna be late.
"TSUKKI!"
"There you are" I whispered that
"Tsukki! Am sorry for keeping you waiting!"
"Its fine"
"Uh let's go then tsukki!"
"Yeah"

Why does he always have to put tsukki in all of his sentences sometimes,its kinda cute like him.
"Ungh" gay panic
"Tsukki? Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah am fine"

What was that just now?,its like my heart skipped a beat or something am not sure what it was but am sure it was "nothing" hmm.

Yams pov

What happened to tsukki he looks tense,its probably nothing hes maybe just in a bad mood or something well I shouldn't bother asking.

In class

So today we will be learning about ~~,

Ugh am so tired,but I have to stay awake because am gonna get in trouble if I fall asleep,I looked out the window and saw birds flying by and cherry blossom leafes falling.

"Yamaguchi?"

I flinched when she called my name cause she sounded mad"".

"Would you like to tell me the problem on this board?"
"Yes ma'am its"

After class

"Tsukki!"
I follow him and we sit in the roof to eat,I was dozing off while eating and then I fell asleep.

Tsukkis pov

Yamaguchi fell asleep on my shoulder,and while that was happening my heart was thumping like crazy,yamaguchi has been studying every night for hours so hes been pretty tired all the time.
"Rest up yams"

After lunch yams pov

I wake up after lunch,I was on something?,I rubbed my eyes cause it was blurry and then I realized I was sleeping on tsukkis shoulder.

"gomen tsukki!
"Huh? It's okay"hes says in a calm relaxed voice making my heart beat like crazy
"You've been studying really late so its understandable"
"Thanks tsukki!"
"Hm" tsukki looked away when I said that I wonder if I did something wrong....

AND THATS WHERE IT ENDS BABY
Oop-
Hallo there I am the creator jsjsjs
I reached 400+ words cool! That's all for this chapter bye now!