sneaking out 2

Tsukkis pov
I have woken up to the sound of yamaguchi snoring and drooling and on me. When i woke up i was suprised but he was so cute so i couldnt move but now we are making are way to school to go to a meeting that daichi said to go to and its urgent, these meetings are so long and stupid but whatever ill just go because yamaguchi was bugging me and it is 5am why does it have to be so early and cold.

Yamaguchis pov
Is tsukki okay? His face is super scary rn... I think hes in a bad mood, i wonder what got his mood like that, ..was it because of me am i bothering him?...

Tsukkis pov again
I would look over and see a sad expression on yamaguchis face.is he okay? I think he thinks that he is bothering me, ill say something.

Tsukishima: yamaguchi

Yamaguchi: huh?

Tsukishima: are you okay?

Yamaguchi: oh am fine!! Why do you ask?

Tsukishima: cause you had a sad expression on your face whilr walking

Yamaguchi: oh i was just thinking of a sad movie!..

Tsukishima: okay then?...

Okay that was weird nobody looks that sad when remembering a sad movie unless they do but whatever if he does then it was that sad but i know that hes lying but i wont force him to say anything it is absolutely none of my buisness and i want to make him feel comfortable near me so yeah ill ask when the meetings over, if he doesnt want to talk about thats fine. Well he arrived and there were only a few of us which were nishinoya tanaka sugawara asahi and daichi, the others arent here yet.

Daichi: oh hey guys you made it

Yamaguchi: hai daichi! So what was the urgent thing you were gonna tell us.

Daichi:ill tell you when everyones here

Yamaguchi: oh okay!

Yamaguchi pov
I wonder what hes gonna tell us. Is he gonna treat us to something? Or were gonna get new uniforms or going against a school?? Am not sure but lets just wait until everyone gets here. Its been a few minutes and there was still not people here the only people that did arrive was narita enoshita and kinoshita the others are just not here i wonder if something happened. Tsukki was on his phone playing a game whilr i was looking at him play and the others were either sleeping or stretching or eating the snacks they brought.

This is all for now  part 3 will be done in a bit so please wait for it and this story was 400+ :) hope you enjoyed

-creator <3