confession (FINALLY😭😭)

yams pov

The night finally came as yams rushed up and went to get dressed fixing his hair in a hurry and getting dressed aswell, he rushed downstairs trying not to wake his parents as he walked out (also his parents know he was going out so yah). As he walked out he hurried to the bridge amd as he got there he saw tsukki waiting leaning on the bridge as yamaguchi couldnt help but blush at the sight of tsukki being peacful. He went over and tapped him.

Yams: "tsukki!"

Tsukki: "yams! Am glad you came"

Yams: "you too! But tsukki what did you need?."

Tsukki: "how about we talk about each other first I wanna know more about you"

Tsukki smiled at yams as he blushed and yams nodded going beside him and leaning on the bench aswell as he talked about himself to tsukki as tsukki was happy hearing about him and could never get tired of his voice.

Yams: "that's it, so tsukki what about you!"

Tsukki: "me?.. uh what do you wanna know?"

Yams: "maybe your fav places you've went when we didnt hang out or summer break?" 

Tsukki: "alright I'll tell you hmm well"

Tsukki explained what he did for summer break as he laughed and yamaguchi eyes had stars in them as he  heard tsukki story.

Narrator pov HAH

Uh hey [lip bite] uh anyways AHEm

As they talked for 2 hours or so the time finally came where tsukki confessed.

Tsukki pov

Tsukki was really nervous to even say it but he built the guts to and he breathed in as he grabbed yamaguchis hands as yams was obviously confused as then tsukki proceeded.

Tsukki: "yamaguchi i.."

Yams: "what?-"

Tsukki: "I love you!"

Yams pov

Yams eyes widen as tears of joy flowed up and out as he started crying and he hugged tsukki.

Tsukki: "uh- yams?.."

Yams: "I love you too!.."

Tsukki hugged him tight as he then pulled his face up and he kissed him in the moon light as it was just them as they're hair blew in the breeze and the koi fish in the pond jumping up (eeh you get the idea).

Yams would laugh happily as he was so happy he could die.

Yams: "tsukki"

Tsukki: "hm?"

Yams: "I love you so so much.."

Tsukki: "me too yams"

▪︎-------------------------------------------▪︎

There it is guuuys am so glad but I need a word to see if this should be the end or not 👀 well I'll wait for your answers also do you want me to make a smut chapter??