peacful

alright this isn't related to what is actually going on in the actual story more like a side episode i guess and am gonna narrate it even though am not the best at spelling and describing things but enjoy it anyways.

Yamaguchi was going on a walk to the park, He was going there to feed the birds that were there at this time (the time was 8am).He would soon arrive shortly and sit on the bench with the bread in his other hand as he would take the bread out of the bag and start tearing the bread in little pieces throwing them at the pigeons, he would sit there for at least about 20 minutes now still feeding the pigeons, then suddenly the pigeons would fly away meaning that someone was there. As Yamaguchi looked around he would spot Tsukki (aka Tukishima or Saltyshima).

Tsukishima would've been passing the bridge not noticing Yamaguchi (please am super bad at this ;-;), Tsukki would hear footsteps walking towards him as he turned around seeing Yamaguchi running towards him to say hi. He would not be looking foward to meeting Yamaguchi as he was getting him something for valentines day which was right around the corner. (this is happening on valentines don't judge me)

Yamaguchi would be saying Tsukki!! as he was running towards him. when Yamaguchi arrived infront of him he would say hi and smile at him.

tsukishima was trying very hard to hide his blush under his hoodie mask. tsukishima would say hi back and what yamaguchi was doing out here. yamaguchi would respond with a simple 'am feeding the birds!' as tsuki would blush more but would calm himself, yamaguchi spoke  up and said 'would you like to feed them with me tsukki?'. tsukishima would nod as yamaguchi took his hand dragging him to the bench where he was feeding the birds, he would sit down next to yam

yams was really happy that tsukki agreed