Y3☼~*-.,_,.-* ᴠᴇɪʟ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs

࿐ ˚ . ✦◖❛ᴏɴᴇɪʀᴀᴛᴀxɪᴀ~(ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ

                             ᴅɪsᴛɪɴɢᴜɪsʜ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ❜◗࿐ ˚ . ✦

         (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤' 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝

(𝕪/𝕟) 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤' 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝. (y/n) takes a deep breath, finally releasing the feeling of someone or something constricting her chest. The night felt magical.

Almost like it wasn't real.

Her hair blew wildly in the crisp wind, a cheeky smile on her cold face. Hand wrapped around the raven-haired boy's chest with one still clutching her new journal, she could feel his heart racing as she traced light circles against his shirt.

Suddenly Harry looked out of it, the broom seeming to go in slow motion through the air as he stopped responding to (y/n)'s make of light conversation.

"Harry?" (y/n) said concerned, lightly shaking the boy's shoulder. He continued to sit still, the broom heading straight for a large tree. "Harry!" she yelled, "Watch out, you're about to hit that tree! Harry, what the hell are you doing!"

Only a few feet away from the tree, the frightened girl began to grow dizzy and her eyes throbbed. She felt disoriented. Disconnected. The world around her began pulsating, the trees and moonlight fading in and out rapidly. She tried to speak but her weakness and loss of breath morphed her words into stuttering whispers. Moving through the air felt thin and as soon as she heard the crack of Harry's broom against the giant Willow tree, the world went black.

(y/n) didn't feel an ounce of pain. In fact, she felt nothing. She felt like she was a part of the air that filled the black void around her. It was cold, the pounding against her skull increased as a white light rapidly descended towards her. As it began to engulf her, she started seeing a flash of images in her mind.

At first, it was her and the trio throughout first and second year, laughing together. Then, it was this year, still laughing, but then transitioning to their argument which then flashed to earlier that night where she told them everything. But she began to see things she didn't recognize. It was still her and the trio, but they were a few years older, she appeared to be having a vision and then telling them all about it. The images got faster and morbid. After telling them whatever it was, she saw images of pain. She could feel the pain. (y/n)'s heart began to race as the beating echoed through the void, the images being quick flashes of the people she knew and cared about engulfed in dying, screaming, torturing, sorrow, and covered in blood.