𝐘𝟒✧°࿐ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

࿐ ˚ . ✦𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜~(𝚊𝚍𝚓.) 𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍, 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎✦ . ˚ ࿐

        ℕ𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 much we've been through, a part of us always convinces ourselves that the most recent bad thing to happen to us would be the final one

        𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 much we've been through, a part of us always convinces ourselves that the most recent bad thing to happen to us would be the final one. Perhaps it's our brains giving us hope; hope so we won't succumb to taking the hand of the monster with the crooked smile that would help guide us to insanity. (y/n) remained in this blissful ignorance. Even though her abilities have been giving her warnings all summer when she slept, she believes that last bad thing that happened was the final one. That since everything that occurred last year drifted off like a wave that carried swirling blood, nothing worse could possibly strike her down in the upcoming nights.

Oh the poor ignorant girl, so oblivious to the evil that lies within the corruptness of the wizarding world.

Eyes were everywhere

She stood in the grand tent that housed the Weasley family and the trio. The atmosphere was of the most welcoming, excitement evident within the floating laughter and carefree spirits. Almost like the night before a big vacation.

Everyone was excited about the Quidditch World Cup, the booming cheering, butterbeer, adrenaline of your Galleons being on the line as you nervously clink them while watching the score go up.

Of course, nobody knew that this year things would be different; it would be the fall of the innocence that people still somehow poses.

The tent was warmly lit as the Sun went down, people still audibly celebrating their excitement outside. Bags in the tent were places next to everyone's designated bunks.

Hermione with Ginny

Fred with George

Ron with Arthur (Arthur thought it would be good bonding)

Harry with (y/n)

Harry was standing by the bunk with his bag in hand, awkwardly waiting for (y/n) to come over. Of course she was nervously chatting with Hermione, trying to put off what would be nothing but a nerve racking interaction.

The two obviously had written countless letters to each other during summer, but they hadn't been able to have an actual conversation other than when he brought her to the Burrow.

Ginny noticed Harry fighting the urge to stare at (y/n), so she stopped talking and gave her best friend a knowing look of, "you better get your ass over there before I drag you", and she wasn't kidding. Ginny raised her eyebrow, looking at (y/n) then Harry, hinting to her without words that she couldn't put it off any longer.

"(y/n) seriously, you need to go over there," Ginny scolded.

"He's fine, plus we have so much more catching up to do. Hermione, what's your skincare routine? Seriously, you're glowing! Walk me through step by step, I want to hear every little detail," (y/n) said nervously, an expression on her face that was painful to look at.