Y3☼~*-.,_,.-* ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ's ᴋɪss

࿐ ˚ . ✦𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛~(𝚊𝚍𝚓) 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐✦ . ˚ ࿐

           𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕 slowly to reveal the glowing moon that rested beneath them in a perfect circle

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕 slowly to reveal the glowing moon that rested beneath them in a perfect circle. Moonlight slowly grew brighter, illuminating the curls of grey that surrounded it and striking the features of the people below. Everyone's face was contorted with fear, some with confusion. As the soft glow spread across Lupin's pale face, the full moon reflected in his pupils, the man's demeanor changed into something more menacing. There was a resistance, a fight between two different people occurring within him, something (y/n) or anyone for that matter had never seen in him before. His jaw thrashed in a blood thirsty way, his once normal teeth growing to be sharp, threatening to tear skin. Lupin was entranced by the white sphere, his body forcing him to be drawn to it, but his mind making his soul want to crumble under the force.

"Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius urged, as he rushed over to his best friend with his prison garments loosely flowing around his body.

As Sirius tries to steady Lupin's thrashing body, a scream of agony leaves the werewolf's lips, a cry for help. "You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live, this heart!"

Four Gryffindors huddled together in fear, a grown man fighting his own will while his best friend tries to reason with him, a backstabber. All people lost in their own souls.

The DADA professor's agony and suffering only increased, the thrashing only became more violent, causing him to start losing control and drop his wand. Pettigrew took the chance, picking up the wooden wand from the cold grass as his teeth protruded out of his tight lipped smile.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled, disarming the rat and holding his wand out in warning.

Pettigrew appeared unphased, he gave a teasing wave as a evil look clouded his eyes. He began to squirm, clothes becoming loose and features morphing to those of a garden rat. The man successfully changed into his animagus form, escaping the people holding him hostage. Harry started to run after him, but an arm, wrapped around his, stopped him.

"Harry!" (y/n) warned, bringing the boy to a stop with the force of her grasp, bringing him into her as the two clung onto each other for a sense of security. Similar to the ginger and bushy-haired girl that stood next to them.

Lupin's condition worsened, his hands became those of an animal with nails long and sharp enough to replace a knife. A ripping sound filled the cold air as his clothes tore at the seams from the overly large muscles that were morphing on his body. He eventually towered over Sirius, unruly fur replacing his clothing as he threw Harry's godfather into the foliage on the side.

Now standing alone, the werewolf cowered into himself, whimpers of sadness escaping his throat. Hermione was helping Ron stand with his injured leg and Harry held (y/n)'s injured arm, gently leading her away from the madness.