Y3☼~*-.,_,.-* ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

࿐ ˚ . ✦𝚖𝚒𝚣𝚙𝚊𝚑~(𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑✦ . ˚ ࿐

        𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 a delicate, pretty little thing

        𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 a delicate, pretty little thing. It shatters, it breaks, it sings, it tells us what we want and it reminds us of the things we can't have. Delicate in the way that words can create an earthquake, the rumbling being the cause of tiny cracks that only get larger after each destruction. (y/n) stared at the words that dented the cream parchment, mind and body struck with fear and uncertainty.

Her chest swirled with a sea of conflicting emotions and hypocritical thoughts. She knew what this letter from Remus Lupin was about, and she knew that he had a lot to be sorry for.

(y/n) spent her whole life asking why. Asking what made her so unwanted that her parents abandoned her to be someone else's burden. So for her entire thirteen years of living, she would silently try to put the pieces together, try to figure out who and why. But nobody ever had the answers she seeked.

It was always,

"Oh I'm so sorry sweetheart, but we know just as much as you."

"I don't know anything."

"That's not important dear, just embrace the loving family you have now."

Then she met Remus Lupin, and the fog started to clear like the solution was finally coming into view. There was an immediate familiarity about him when they noticed each other on the Hogwarts Express, both choosing to leave that feeling in the dark corners of their body.

The feeling however, was becoming unavoidable. Defense Against the Dark Arts, the subject that (y/n) walked into her first week of third year and realized this man named 'Professor R.J. Lupin', was teaching.

Of course they both didn't think anything of it, but then again they weren't aware of the impact the girl's Boggart was about to cause.

(y/n)'s Boggart swirled, displaying for everyone to see the exact night she became someone else's burden, someone else's broken little girl.

She was naturally crumbling inside, but it also brought her a sense of...comfort. Because now instead of imagining scenario after scenario of what it could've been, she knew exactly what that dreadful night looked like.

A tear leaking down her cheek and Remus Lupin paling to a shade of ivory that was somehow lighter than his normal skin tone.

The teacher that had years of experience and could with no problem cast the 'ridikulus' incantation, was frozen. Didn't have the ability to help her when she was the one, the only one, who was supposed to freeze in the presence of her own Boggart.