Chapter 9 : A Trade And An Angry King

Here chapter 9 it's the weekend so I have more time to make new chapters

Start of recap...

Alfrid walks off, cursing as a group of people walk in front of him and he pushes his way between them.

[Alfrid:] “Move it! Stupid...”

"rude" exclaimed the Elfling from Bilbos arms.

Early the next morning, we see that the plain in front of the Mountain is covered in legions of Elves and men, armed for battle.

The dwarves, also prepared, watch from above the gate blockade.

Alfrid comes to wake Bilbo and Clarn up, carrying a bowl of food.

[Alfrid:] “Wakey, Wakey, Hobbit. Up you...get.”

He pauses as he realizes that Bilbo is not in the room where he had left him

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Calen had secretly healed herself last night but only her arm and leg she was not able to do her face not that she minded.

She got up a bit earlier than bilbo and walked around listening to Conversations and trying to figure out what to do next.

Thranduil and Bard ride together to the front of the armies and approach their side of the broken bridge over the moat.

From above the blockade, Thorin draws a bow and shoots an arrow at the ground directly in front of Thranduil and Bard, who immediately halt in surprise.

[Thorin:] “I will put the next one between your eyes!”

Thorin draws his bow again, and the dwarves on the wall cheer and shake their weapons.

Thranduil stares at Thorin angrily, then slightly tilts his head. Instantly, several rows of Elves near the front of the army pull out their bows, nock their arrows, and aim at the dwarves, all in one fluid motion.

The Elfling cheers silently at the Elfs

The dwarves’ cheering cuts off abruptly as all of them but Thorin duck behind the ramparts.

After holding the pose for a few seconds, Thranduil raises his hand, and the elves easily put away their arrows. Thorin still has his bow drawn, though.

The Elfling who is unnoticed by the people around her is amazed by the elf drawing the bow she snicked at the Dwarves shocked face.

[Thranduil:] “We’ve come to tell you: payment of your debt has been offered...and accepted.”

[Thorin:] “What payment? I gave you nothing! You have nothing!”

[Bard:] “We have this.”

Bard reaches into his robe and pulls out the Arkenstone, holding it above his head. Thorin, shocked, lowers his bow.

[Kili:] “They have the Arkenstone? Thieves! How came you by the heirloom of our house? That stone belongs to the king!”