Tenko Chabashira x reader~birthday special

Yes, I made the photo, cuz I was bored and I had to choose a picture for this one shot. Enjoy!
___________________________________________

You and Tenko have been together for 2 years. Today was January 9th which was your girlfriend's birthday. You, Himiko and Angie had the idea to host a birthday party!
You invited all of your friends to help you prepare the party.
Although Himiko, Angie and you did the most work, everyone else helped you.
Kirumi helped you bake the cake.
Shuichi and Kaede helped you decorate the cake.
Korekiyo, Kiibo, Miu and Rantaro hung the decorations.
Maki and Kaito made sure Tenko wouldn't see the preparations, until it was time for the party.
Kokichi gathered the gifts in one place, while Gonta and Ryoma set up snacks and drinks.
Though Gonta tried to help with every other thing, cuz ''that's what gentlemen do! "

After that everyone just chilled and waited for news from Kaito and Maki.
After half an hour Kaito and Maki ran into the room.

"TENKO'S COMING HIDE"-yelled Kaito.
Everyone hid.
After a few seconds Tenko ran into the room
" WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DEGENERATE MALE"
"Surprise! "-everyone yelled as the lights turned on.
" KYAAAH! "-Tenko screamed as she punched your nose.
" Ouch"
"OH MY GOODNESS Y/N I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE DEGENERATES"
Your nose was bleeding
"I-it's fine"

Kirumi took out a med kit and bandaged your nose, while Tenko was holding your hand and repeatedly apologizing.
Kaede and Gonta asked you if you were okay.
Miu was laughing but quickly stopped after getting glares from the others.
Kokichi however was on the floor dying from laughter.

After that you decided to eat the cake and open presents.
Korekiyo got Tenko a diy mini seesaw. (I am not sorry) 
Miu got her a kokeshi dynamo.
(Time skip cuz there is a lot of gifts)

After that you partied and everyone left, Tenko started cleaning up the mess, when suddenly you grabbed her hand and took her outside.
There you put a mask over her eyes and grabbed both of her hands.
After walking a few minutes you took the mask off her eyes, there she saw the trampoline with blankets,pillows, food, lights over it and your laptop.

Tenko was super excited, you told her to lay down and make herself comfortable, while you went to get something from your house.
You had two cups of hot chocolate in your hands.
You placed it down on a mini table. And took both of Tenko's arms.

"Tenko, I love you so much that I can't describe it with words  and I promise to stay by your side forever, I'll be there for you no matter what. "
Tenko started crying.
You kissed her.

After that you pulled out a little box from your pocket.
You opened the box, and inside was a silver necklace with a  f/c diamond in the shape of a heart. (F/C- favorite color)
"It's beautiful"-said Tenko, wiping away her tears.
You smiled and stood up, you walked behind her and put the necklace on her.
Tenko kissed you.
" I love you Y/N, what did I do to deserve you? "
You grabbed the blankets and covered yourself and Tenko with them.
You took the food and hot chocolate.
You put on your's and Tenko's favourite movie on, and cuddled till you both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~
I like this one shot. Though it could be because I love Tenko in general.
Anyway do you think I should make more birthday one shots? I enjoyed writing this, and I would love to make more birthday specials in the future!
___________________________________________ 531 words 💚