How you met-scenario (girls)

Hi
So how did you guys spend your new year's? Cuz I watched dear Evan Hansen and Black Friday, and read wattpad.
___________________________________________

🔎Kyoko Kirigiri🔍

You were hanging out with your friend Makoto, he brought along his friend Kyoko Kirigiri the shsl detective.
You were playing cluedo and every game she would win.
So you decided to play uno instead.
She won 10 times.
Makoto won 3 times because of his luck.
You won one, only because Kyoko felt sorry and went easy on you.

🃏Celestia Ludenberg 🃏

You owned a shop with Gothic fashion.
Everything you sold was made by you.
One day the shsl gambler decided to visit your shop, she fell in love with everything.
Particularly a very gothic black dress with red and white hearts.
After negotiating the price (I mean she is the ultimate gambler) she bought the dress along with a few accessories to match.
Celestia would come in everyday, at first just to admire the gothic interior, but with time she would come in just to chat with you.
You two became great friends, which also earned her a couple of discounts and you got gambling lessons from her.

🖋Toko Fukawa🖋

This is really out of character for Toko btw, so I might have to redo this later

You were at the book store, looking at your favourite author's books.
You were trying to find Toko Fukawa's newest book. You loved her writing style and creativity.
Then you found it, you smiled widely as you looked through the pages.
"Y-you like these books? "
You looked behind you and saw a girl with purple braided hair and glasses.
"Yes! I really like the-OMG ARE YOU TOKO FUKAWA! "
"Y-Yeah, I am Toko, so you really like my books huh? "
"Of course I do! They're amazingly written, and very interesting. "
Toko started blushing.
"Would you m-maybe like to hang out with me, sometime? "
.
.
.
Toko Fukawa was inviting me to hang out with her.
.
The shsl writing prodigy Toko Fukawa wants
to
hang out with me
.
.
"Yes! I-I mean I would love to. "
The writer, quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote her number on it, then she handed it to you.
"Here, call me"
And then she left, leaving you fangirling.

🌊Aoi Asahina🌊

You worked at a donut shop, regularly you'd see Aoi buy a ton of donuts, often her friend Sakura would join her.
You would talk with them, but not too long conversations.
But Aoi came in almost every week, so without trying you became friends.

👑Sonia Nevermind👑

You met her on the internet, you were looking for people to talk to and you found a person who shared the same interests as you. You talked with Sonia,almost everyday. You even called her and video chatted. Of course you didn't know she was a princess, and you couldn't connect 2 to 2 and notice that she looks like the Novoselic princess cuz you are a dumbass.

After some time, you two decided to meet up, she invited you to the Novoselic kingdom, she payed for the travel and you couldn't refuse. Besides you really wanted to meet her in person.
So the day you arrived, you were getting onto the airplane as you sent her a picture of you next to the plane's window. After a couple of hours the plane was landing. You couldn't wait to meet your best friend.
You quickly got out of the plane and ran to hug Sonia.
After that she took you to a limbo, you were confused on why you two were riding a limo.
When you sat inside, Sonia took your hands in hers.