How you met-scenario (boys)

Hi, this is first ever scenario, so I hope it's okay.
Btw I will add more characters later, along with the girls, but for now this is it. Sorry lol. Also this took me a couple of weeks to write oof. Also also this has over 3000 words. 🤠 Uh I finished this chapter like yesterday but wattpad was like "no❤" and I couldn't publish it.
_________________________________________
How you met:

❤Makoto Naegi❤

You were going to the cinema to see "frozen 2". You got your ticket and went to the cinema.
You went to look for your seat
" Seat 10 row 7,huh?"

You took of your jacket and sat down. After a couple of minutes you saw three teenagers about your age walking up to you. It was a boy with brown hair and an ahOge along with 2 girls,one who looked like she could be related to him, and the other with long purple hair tied in braids and glasses.
"So which seats do we have? "-asked the brown haired girl
" Row 7 seats 11,12,13"-answered the boy.
"I call dibs on seat 12! "-said enthusiastically the brunette girl, as she started to run up the stairs towards her seat.
" H-hey you can't just d-do that!"- said the girl with glasses, as she quickly followed her friend.
"Hey, wait for me! "-yelled the brown haired boy as he ran after them.

The brunette girl was looking at you then she spoke up:
" Hi! I am Komaru Naegi, this is my friend Toko Fukawa and my brother Makoto Naegi!"-she said friendly
"W-why are you introducing us t-to them?"- said Toko, as she carefully sat on the 13th seat.
" Oh, um hi I am Y/N"
"Nice to meet you Y/N! "- said Makoto, while he sat next to you.
" Shsh the movie's about to start! "-yelled Komaru, Toko rolled her eyes while Makoto blushed slightly.

(Don't ask me why cuz idk maybe Makoto breed:different?)

Often during the movie you would stare at Makoto, while other times he stared at you. There was something so interesting about him but you just weren't sure what it was.

After the movie ended, you started grabbing your stuff while the 3 teenagers were talking about something.

"You should invite them to go get ice cream with us! "
"N-no way! I can't do that! We just met. "
"Ugh, fine! I can't believe I have to do this for you"
"Wait w-what are you-"
The brunette girl took out a piece of paper and a pen as she quickly scrambled something on it.
"There! "-she said, giving him the paper.
The boy just blushed and shoved it into his jacket's pocket.
" You were supposed to give it to them Makoto!"-yelled Komaru as they all left the cinema.
"Maybe I should have.. "-mumbled Makoto,looking down on the pavement.

Suddenly the paper flew out of his pocket flying to the entrance of the cinema. This catched the groups attention because they all stopped. The paper aimed straight to the entrance door.

And guess who was leaving the cinema?
Why Y/N of course!

The paper flew straight onto your face.
(SmAcK)
You took it and carefully read it then you looked forward to see Makoto's face completely red.
"When you get home, call my bro! Ok?"-yelled Komaru
" Heh, you really are the ultimate lucky student Makoto"-said Toko as she dragged Komaru away.

Plot twist Komaru wrote 11037 on the paper😳 nah jk
UnLeSs¿

💵Byaukya Togami💵

This is really out of character, but at this point I don't have ideas for how to rewrite it.

So uh you were at a fancy-shamncy party for rich Kidz.
And you were looking for something to do cuz it's boring here I guess.
And so you went to the library.
There you saw a blonde, blue eyed boy with glasses around your age.