Tenko x Himiko "Cuddles day" (special)

This is one of the requests I got for the 5k special, it was *special* because I also accepted ships for oneshots.
Sooo here it is!
It's a little short, but I hope it's alright!

Thank you for requesting: Greenyboi65 !

   ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Himikoooo!" Tenko yelled as she entered the magician's research lab.

"Nyeeh, what is it Tenko? I am tired..."

"But you're always tired my sweet Himiko. Anyway, I was wondering... S-since you're already sleepy, would y-you like t-to cuddle with m-me?" Tenko stuttered with a blush on her face

"Are you comfortable?"

"Definitely!"

"Do you have any blankets?"

"All for you Himiko!"

"Can we cuddle now?"

"Of course!" Tenko grabbed the red headed girl's hand and ran to her own dorm.

"Now just wait a moment Himiko dear and I'll get you some blankets and more comfortable clothing if you'd like to!" The Aikido master suggested

"Can't I just borrow one of your shirts?" Yumeno asked, wishing she could just go to sleep already

"S-sure! Yeah, that can be... Uhm,coming!" Tenko hurried to her closet and grabbed the first two shirts she saw. She also got some shorts and blankets.

Once she turned around, she saw Himiko laying on her bed, hugging one of the pillows.
The green haired girl couldn't help herself and had to say something
"Awww, Yumeno sweetheart, you're so adorable."

"Do you have the t-shirts?" Himiko asked as she got up

"Mhm! Here you go!" Tenko gave it to her

While Himiko was changing in the bathroom, Tenko quickly got dressed and set the blankets on the bed.

"I am done. We can cuddle now, right?" Himiko walked out of the bathroom with a pink face.
Although she was wearing a basic green shirt and white shorts, Yumeno still looked adorable.

Both girls laid down and started deciding what position they should sleep in.

Tenko put one of her hands over Himiko's waist. The other she used to stroke the mage's hair.
Himiko however got closer to Tenko and laid her head close to her neck.

After just a few minutes the adorable magician fell asleep.
Tenko took that as an opportunity to shower her with compliments.
She was admiring her girlfriend when suddenly...

"You know I can hear you right?" A familiar voice said

Turns out, Himiko woke up when Tenko was simping.
Chabashira's face was almost as red as her partner's hair.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
I like this pairing!
I think it's quite cute
And of course these two would have cuddles pretty much everyday.